Riteish Deshmukh nervous about Marathi debut
Mumbai: After producing a Marathi film titled ‘Balak Palak’, Riteish Deshmukh is now all set to act in a Marathi project titled ‘Lai Bhaari’. He is excited, yet nervous.
"First day - script reading of my Marathi film `Lai Bhaari`, directed by Nishikant Kamat. Going on floor in a week - excited and nervous," tweeted Riteish.
Riteish tasted success with his debut production ‘Balak Palak’, which achieved critical acclaim. He also owns a Celebrity Cricket League team for members of Marathi cinema. The team is called Veer Marathi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017
- Vashu Bhagnani to produce Priyanka Chopra's next home production