Samantha keen on doing small-budget films
Chennai: She has her hands full for this year, but southern actress Samantha Ruth Prabhu, who has worked with big stars and banners in the past, is now keen to explore small-budget films with exciting scripts in the next year.
She is currently busy shooting for three big Telugu projects - "Manam" with Akkineni Nagarjuna, "Attarintiki Daaredhi" with Pawan Kalyan and "Ramayya Vasthavayya" with Junior NTR.
She will soon start working for another big project with Junior NTR.
"Next year, I wish to be part of small films with exciting scripts. (I) will not be taking up too many big films," posted Samantha on her Twitter page.
"For now, I have two big ticket films in Tamil for next year. (I`m) excited to see what will come my way," she further posted.
Except for two films in her career, Samantha has been part of big films such as "Dookudu" with Mahesh Babu, "Brindavanam" with Junior NTR and "Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu" again with Mahesh Babu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row
- Vivek Oberoi's to make his Tamil debut with Ajith's next
- SS Rajamouli to share first look of 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' at MAMI
- Rana Daggubati, Prabhas’ 'Baahubali 2' promises to be bigger and better
- Rajinikanth helped Radhika Apte while filming ‘Kabali’: Here’s how
- Anurag Kashyap to make Tamil debut with 'Imaikaa Nodigal'