Samantha keen on doing small-budget films
Chennai: She has her hands full for this year, but southern actress Samantha Ruth Prabhu, who has worked with big stars and banners in the past, is now keen to explore small-budget films with exciting scripts in the next year.
She is currently busy shooting for three big Telugu projects - "Manam" with Akkineni Nagarjuna, "Attarintiki Daaredhi" with Pawan Kalyan and "Ramayya Vasthavayya" with Junior NTR.
She will soon start working for another big project with Junior NTR.
"Next year, I wish to be part of small films with exciting scripts. (I) will not be taking up too many big films," posted Samantha on her Twitter page.
"For now, I have two big ticket films in Tamil for next year. (I`m) excited to see what will come my way," she further posted.
Except for two films in her career, Samantha has been part of big films such as "Dookudu" with Mahesh Babu, "Brindavanam" with Junior NTR and "Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu" again with Mahesh Babu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Conspiracy angle will be probed, says Kerala govt
- Tamil actress Varalaxmi reveals her 'casting couch' experience, writes 'stop disrespecting women'
- Vidya Balan in a Rajinikanth film?
- Veeram: Amitabh Bachchan unveils teaser of official theme song – WATCH, It’s intense!
- Rana Daggubati's 'The Ghazi Attack': Opening weekend collections at the Box Office