Sambhavna Seth preferred over Rakhi Sawant in Tollywood!
Kolkata: Rakhi Sawant and Sambhavna Seth are bombshells in their own way in Bollywood. But when it comes to the Bengali film industry Tollywood, the drama queens are engaged in a new war of sorts.
Some time ago, Rakhi was in town to perform an item number in an upcoming Bengali film. But as per the latest reports, spunky Sambhavna has gone ahead and done a catchy Bong song in a Tollywood flick called ‘Gundairaj’.
What`s more! The makers of Sam`s movie are planning to beat Rakhi`s number by releasing their film before the other. Moreover, the girls have a history of fighting with each other.
It can be recalled how Rakhi had lambasted Sambhavna during their stint on ‘Bigg Boss’ and even ousted her from the dance show ‘Zara Nachke Dikha’ with rumours that she had asked its makers to drop Sam if they wanted Rakhi on the show.
Sambhavna was indeed dropped. Nevertheless, she moved on to participate in its competing show ‘Dancing Queen’ and even won it.
All this makes us wonder, if the makers of ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Ja’ missed out on this whole Rakhi-Sambhavna war. After all, the babes could have made perfect competition and brought greater dramatic value to their show this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- After 'ADHM', Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' and 'Dear Zindagi' get green signal from MNS
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' or 'Shivaay': Here's what 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli will be watching
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: No one needs to give proof of their patriotism, says Pahlaj Nihalani
- Parents' online posts about children may turn risky: reveals study
- Family felt film industry was a volatile profession, says Aamir Khan
- First look of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' is finally out!
- Vivek Oberoi's to make his Tamil debut with Ajith's next
- SS Rajamouli to share first look of 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' at MAMI
- Rana Daggubati, Prabhas’ 'Baahubali 2' promises to be bigger and better
- Rajinikanth helped Radhika Apte while filming ‘Kabali’: Here’s how