Script will always be my priority, says Dhanush
Mumbai: Southern superstar Dhanush, who is set to debut in Bollywood with Aanand L. Rai`s love saga ‘Raanjhanaa’, says his choice of films will always depend on script no matter how many offers he get from Bollywood in future.
"My priority really depends on the script, like which script appeals me the most, which script has challenges for me, which script can bring out the best in me," Dhanush said here Friday during the promotion of "Raanjhanaa".
Dhanush made his acting debut in Tamil cinema in "Thulluvadho Ilamai" in 2002 and since then he has worked in over 28 Tamil films.
The actor even won the National and Filmfare award for best actor for his performance in Tamil film "Aadukalam".
On being asked, how he will strike a balance between his Tamil and Bollywood projects, if "Raanjhanaa" does well, he said: "I have not thought about it because its very early. I am still waiting for `Raanjhanaa``s release," Dhanush said.
"If, as you (reporter) said "Raanjhanaa" does well at the box-office, I will do one Tamil film and one Hindi film, honest answer," added the 29-year-old.
"Raanjhanaa" features Bollywood actress Sonam Kapoor opposite Dhanush and hits the theatres June 21.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajjat Barjatya passes away
- John Abraham's 'Dishoom' banned in Pakistan, Varun Dhawan calls it a 'wrong decision'!
- Just the thought of marriage can make you kick your wild ways
- Maanyata throws grand party on husband Sanjay Dutt's 57th birthday! - Pics inside
- Confirmed! Sonakshi Sinha to be a part of Salman Khan's ‘Dabangg 3’
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- Don't want to be known as Dalit filmmaker: 'Kabali' director
- Kajal Aggarwal grooves for a special song in 'Janatha Garage'
- Know why Radhika Apte couldn’t be a part of ‘Kabali’ promotions
- Freeze frame! ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth strikes a pose with son-in-law Dhanush