Selva, Yuvan team up for bilingual
Chennai: Southern filmmaker Selvaraghavan, who is teaming up with his composer friend Yuvan Shankar Raja after four years for his yet untitled Tamil-Telugu project, says the friends are back.
"My next is with Rana Daggubati, a bilingual. And yes, music will be composed by Yuvan Shankar Raja. Friends are back! Have fun!" Selva tweeted. Selva and Yuvan last worked together in 2008 Tamil drama ‘Yaaradi Nee Mohini’.
The 35-year-old will start shooting for his first project with Rana, after he`s done filming his Tamil romantic-drama ‘Irandam Ulagam’ with Arya and Anushka Shetty.
Meanwhile, Rana is busy with his Telugu socio-action ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Drop everything and watch out for John, Varun & Jacqueline starrer 'Dishoom's logo! Pic Inside
- Are your hands and feet always cold? Know what's the reason!
- Birthday special: Check out TOP 10 pics of Shah Rukh Khan's youngest minion AbRam!
- Shocking! Johnny Depp opens up on divorce with Amber Heard—Details inside
- Guys, the 'Baywatch' BAE Priyanka Chopra is back!