Selva, Yuvan team up for bilingual
Chennai: Southern filmmaker Selvaraghavan, who is teaming up with his composer friend Yuvan Shankar Raja after four years for his yet untitled Tamil-Telugu project, says the friends are back.
"My next is with Rana Daggubati, a bilingual. And yes, music will be composed by Yuvan Shankar Raja. Friends are back! Have fun!" Selva tweeted. Selva and Yuvan last worked together in 2008 Tamil drama ‘Yaaradi Nee Mohini’.
The 35-year-old will start shooting for his first project with Rana, after he`s done filming his Tamil romantic-drama ‘Irandam Ulagam’ with Arya and Anushka Shetty.
Meanwhile, Rana is busy with his Telugu socio-action ‘Krishnam Vande Jagadgurum’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone with Vin Diesel's daughter Pauline is the most AWWDORABLE click of the day!
- Rajinikanth ji's film stole the poster of our film, says Irrfan Khan
- Tusshar Kapoor’s decision to embrace fatherhood will inspire you – Details inside
- Tiger Shroff and Disha Patani's latest video is CUTE! Watch here
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan behind Steven Spielberg's 'The BFG' release delay?