Selvaraghavan, Gitanjali welcome a baby boy
Chennai: Tamil filmmaker Selvaraghavan and his wife Gitanjali were blessed with a son here Monday. The baby boy is the couple`s second child since their marriage in 2011.
Last year, the couple had a girl and named her Leelavathi.
"The mother and the baby boy are doing fine. He was born early this morning in a private hospital," a family relative said.
"Congratulations to @GitanjaliSelva and @selvaraghavan! Beautiful baby boy born this morning," Tamil actress Vidyullekha Raman, Gitanjali`s sister, posted on Twitter.
Selvaraghavan, brother of Dhanush, is known for films such as `Kadhal Kondein` and `Pudhupettai`. He is currently awaiting the release of Tamil fantasy-drama `Irandam Ulagam`.
Selva was earlier married to actress Sonia Agarwal, but they filed for divorce in 2009 and were granted the same in 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Biopic on Kishore Kumar, RD Burman shouldn't be made: Naseeruddin Shah
- 'Law & Order' actor Steven Hill dies at 94
- Wedding SONG of the year 'Nachde Ne Saare' has Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra dance to glory! Watch
- 'Befikre' Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor's latest STILL will make you standstill!
- Song alert! 'Besabriyaan' from Sushant Singh Rajput's 'M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story' OUT—Watch
- Silly to have advertised my Chevalier award: Kamal Haasan
- French Chevalier award winner Kamal Haasan is Sivaji of our generation: Rajinikanth
- Double treat for fans, first look of sequel to release on birthday of 'Baahubali'
- Karthi rocks tyrant look in 'Kaashmora' poster
- Rajinikanth lauds Tamil film 'Joker'