Selvaraghavan, Gitanjali welcome a baby boy
Chennai: Tamil filmmaker Selvaraghavan and his wife Gitanjali were blessed with a son here Monday. The baby boy is the couple`s second child since their marriage in 2011.
Last year, the couple had a girl and named her Leelavathi.
"The mother and the baby boy are doing fine. He was born early this morning in a private hospital," a family relative said.
"Congratulations to @GitanjaliSelva and @selvaraghavan! Beautiful baby boy born this morning," Tamil actress Vidyullekha Raman, Gitanjali`s sister, posted on Twitter.
Selvaraghavan, brother of Dhanush, is known for films such as `Kadhal Kondein` and `Pudhupettai`. He is currently awaiting the release of Tamil fantasy-drama `Irandam Ulagam`.
Selva was earlier married to actress Sonia Agarwal, but they filed for divorce in 2009 and were granted the same in 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour
- First look of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' is finally out!
- Vivek Oberoi's to make his Tamil debut with Ajith's next
- SS Rajamouli to share first look of 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' at MAMI
- Rana Daggubati, Prabhas’ 'Baahubali 2' promises to be bigger and better
- Rajinikanth helped Radhika Apte while filming ‘Kabali’: Here’s how