Selvaraghavan hard taskmaster, but extracts best from actors: Anushka
Chennai: Lauding filmmaker Selvaraghavan, who is awaiting the release of Tamil fantasy romantic-drama `Irandam Ulagam`, the film`s leading lady Anushka Shetty said he has the knack of extracting the best out of his actors.
"Selva is usually regarded as a tough director, but he knows how to extract the best out of his actors. Therefore, if an actor in his film is lauded by critics and audiences, the due credit goes to him. He may be tough, but we didn`t feel the pressure," Anushka told IANS.
"I was little worried that I may not live up to his expectations, but everything went on smoothly and it was indeed a pleasure working with him," she added.
In "Irandam Ulagam", Anushka is paired opposite Arya for the first time. It`s a love story set against the backdrop of two different worlds.
"It`s not your usual love story but something the audience has not experienced so far. Selva`s touch to the love angle along with the breathtaking visuals will definitely make the film an unforgettable experience for viewers," she said.
Shot predominantly in Georgia as well as Hyderabad and Goa, the film is produced by PVP Cinema and is slated to release Nov 22.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee
- Vivek Oberoi's to make his Tamil debut with Ajith's next
- SS Rajamouli to share first look of 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' at MAMI
- Rana Daggubati, Prabhas’ 'Baahubali 2' promises to be bigger and better
- Rajinikanth helped Radhika Apte while filming ‘Kabali’: Here’s how
- Anurag Kashyap to make Tamil debut with 'Imaikaa Nodigal'