Shanvi in Kannada remake of `Ala Modalaindi`
Chennai: Southern actress Shanvi Srivastav will feature in the yet-untitled Kannada remake of Telugu blockbuster 'Ala Modalaindi', which has already been remade in Tamil and will soon see a remake in Hindi as well.
"I have signed the Kannada remake of `Ala Modalaindi`. We`ll start shooting from the end of April," Shanvi said.
Shanvi recently starred in the Kannada remake of Telugu hit 'Prema Katha Chitram'. This is the second remake she`s starring in a row.
She has no qualms about working in remakes.
"I guess getting remake offers is much more encouraging because it shows someone trusts your talent and then it becomes our responsibility to do well. It encourages us to perform better," She said.
The Kannada remake will be helmed by Sadhu Kokila, while actor Sumanth will play the male lead.
Shanvi is also currently awaiting the release of Telugu romantic-drama 'Pyar Mein Padipoyane'.
The Tamil remake of 'Ala Modalaindi' titled 'Ennamo Yedho' is getting ready for release, while its Hindi remake will go on the floors soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rumoured girlfriend Iulia Vantur dances to Salman Khan's song in style! - Watch
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels
- Jallikattu row: After Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth bats for bull taming sport