Shoot of Kamal Haasan`s `Uttama Villain` set to wrap up
Chennai: Kamal Haasan-starrer Tamil comedy `Uttama Villain`, which is being directed by Ramesh Arvind, will be wrapped up Saturday.
The film, expected be high on visual effects, will next go into the post-production phase.
"Last day of one magical journey. `Uttama Villain` shoot wraps up today. VFX and post prod on next," Ramesh posted on his Twitter page Saturday.
Kamal Haasan will feature in a dual role in the film as an eighth century drama actor and a 21st century cinestar.
The film, which is being produced by Thiruppathi Brothers, also features K. Vishwanath, K. Balachander, Jayaraman, Parvathi Menon, Oorvasi and M.S Bhaskar in important roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan to revive an old character in his next with daughter Shruti
- Know what Radhika Apte has to say about Rajinikanth
- Rajinikanth starrer 'Kabali' teaser will be out in May?
- Sardaar Gabbar Singh movie review: Entertaining, but lazily written
- HC refuses interim stay on release of Bengali film based on Sheena case