Shoot of Kamal Haasan`s `Uttama Villain` set to wrap up
Chennai: Kamal Haasan-starrer Tamil comedy `Uttama Villain`, which is being directed by Ramesh Arvind, will be wrapped up Saturday.
The film, expected be high on visual effects, will next go into the post-production phase.
"Last day of one magical journey. `Uttama Villain` shoot wraps up today. VFX and post prod on next," Ramesh posted on his Twitter page Saturday.
Kamal Haasan will feature in a dual role in the film as an eighth century drama actor and a 21st century cinestar.
The film, which is being produced by Thiruppathi Brothers, also features K. Vishwanath, K. Balachander, Jayaraman, Parvathi Menon, Oorvasi and M.S Bhaskar in important roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?
- 'Big Hero 6' screenwriter Daniel Gerson dies at 49
- Post SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2', Prabhas roped in for 'Srimanthudu' team's next?
- South actress Devayani will star with Jr NTR in 'Janath Garage'!
- Tamannaah excited, nervous to romance Prabhudheva in her next
- Chennai singer Shan Johnson passes away
- Visaaranai movie review: Honest, spine-chilling take on abuse of power