Shooting for film on murdered leader to begin from March 31
Kozhikode: Shooting for the Malayalam film titled `T P 51`, throwing light on the life of Revolutionary Marxist Party leader T P Chandrasekharan, who was murdered by a gang two years ago, will begin from March 31.
Moitu Thazhathu is making his directorial debut with the film.
"The film will be completed even if there are difficulties," he told reporters.
The cast includes some prominent actors in the Malayalam film industry like Idavela Babu, Mamukoya, Balachandran Chullikkad, Valsala Menon, Sivaji Guruvayoor and Ramesh Vadakara, who will be playing the role of Chandrasekharan.
Chandrasekharan, a former CPI(M) leader from the party stronghold of Onchiyam in Kozhikode district, was murdered by a seven-member gang at Vallikkad near Vatakara on May 4, 2012.
Chandrasekharan floated Revolutionary Marxist Party after leaving CPI(M).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee
- Vivek Oberoi's to make his Tamil debut with Ajith's next
- SS Rajamouli to share first look of 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' at MAMI
- Rana Daggubati, Prabhas’ 'Baahubali 2' promises to be bigger and better
- Rajinikanth helped Radhika Apte while filming ‘Kabali’: Here’s how
- Anurag Kashyap to make Tamil debut with 'Imaikaa Nodigal'