Shooting for film on murdered leader to begin from March 31
Kozhikode: Shooting for the Malayalam film titled `T P 51`, throwing light on the life of Revolutionary Marxist Party leader T P Chandrasekharan, who was murdered by a gang two years ago, will begin from March 31.
Moitu Thazhathu is making his directorial debut with the film.
"The film will be completed even if there are difficulties," he told reporters.
The cast includes some prominent actors in the Malayalam film industry like Idavela Babu, Mamukoya, Balachandran Chullikkad, Valsala Menon, Sivaji Guruvayoor and Ramesh Vadakara, who will be playing the role of Chandrasekharan.
Chandrasekharan, a former CPI(M) leader from the party stronghold of Onchiyam in Kozhikode district, was murdered by a seven-member gang at Vallikkad near Vatakara on May 4, 2012.
Chandrasekharan floated Revolutionary Marxist Party after leaving CPI(M).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels
- Jallikattu row: After Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth bats for bull taming sport