Shreyas Talpade`s `Baji` to release in February 2015
Mumbai: Actor Shreyas Talpade-starrer `Baji`, the first superhero film in Marathi, is slated for a February 6 release next year.
Directed by Nikhil Mahajan of `Pune 52` fame, the film will see Talpade in the titular role. It also stars popular Marathi actress Amruta Khanvilkar in leading role and actor Jitendra Joshi in a negative role.
The first teaser of the film, which marks Talpade`s comeback in Marathi cinema after seven years, will be launched with the 38-year-old actor`s upcoming home production `Poshter Boyz`.
`Baji`, shot across Konkan locales, is an action-adventure-romance laced superhero vigilante film that transcends both folklore and present day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra's first Marathi film 'Ventilator' kicks off!
- Aadarsh Balakrishna joins cast of 'Neram' remake
- Prabhas to double his weight for ‘Baahubali' part 2?
- Post SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2', Prabhas roped in for 'Srimanthudu' team's next?
- South actress Devayani will star with Jr NTR in 'Janath Garage'!