Shreyas Talpade`s `Baji` to release in February 2015
Mumbai: Actor Shreyas Talpade-starrer `Baji`, the first superhero film in Marathi, is slated for a February 6 release next year.
Directed by Nikhil Mahajan of `Pune 52` fame, the film will see Talpade in the titular role. It also stars popular Marathi actress Amruta Khanvilkar in leading role and actor Jitendra Joshi in a negative role.
The first teaser of the film, which marks Talpade`s comeback in Marathi cinema after seven years, will be launched with the 38-year-old actor`s upcoming home production `Poshter Boyz`.
`Baji`, shot across Konkan locales, is an action-adventure-romance laced superhero vigilante film that transcends both folklore and present day.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court order narrows pop icon Prince's potential heirs to six
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- Don't want to be known as Dalit filmmaker: 'Kabali' director
- Kajal Aggarwal grooves for a special song in 'Janatha Garage'
- Know why Radhika Apte couldn’t be a part of ‘Kabali’ promotions
- Freeze frame! ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth strikes a pose with son-in-law Dhanush