Shreyas Talpade set to produce second Marathi movie
Mumbai: Actor Shreyas Talpade is all set to produce his second Marathi film after 2008 movie ‘Sanai Chaughade’. He will also act in the film.
"I am working on a couple of films...one is `Wah Taaj.` Then there is `Bhaiyyaji Superhit`, which also has Sunny Deol, Arshad Warsi and Preity Zinta. I am also producing a Marathi film and I will also work in it," the 37-year-old said here Tuesday at the Times Green Ganesha Awards.
Shreyas had earlier starred in Marathi films like ‘Pachadlela’ and ‘Savarkhed: Ek Gaav’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Devdas', 'Veer-Zaara' to be screened at theatres in the US
- Madhur Bhandarkar reveals first look of Kirti Kulhari starrer 'Indu Sarkar'
- Want to go worldwide with digital foray: Shilpa Shetty
- Girls should hit back if touched inappropriately, says Akshay Kumar
- Irrfan Khan in Georgia for 'Hindi Medium' shooting
- Rajinikanth to essay 5 characters, Akshay Kumar to portray 12 avatars in '2.0'?
- Why Katappa killed Baahubali? Sathyaraj answers the question! - Watch
- ''Baahubali', 67 years later, has beaten the magic created by 'Mughal-e-Azam' on screen'
- Baahubali 2: New poster featuring angry Prabhas unveiled! - See pic
- 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' creates history, to have India's first Live Virtual Reality event