Shreyas Talpade set to produce second Marathi movie
Mumbai: Actor Shreyas Talpade is all set to produce his second Marathi film after 2008 movie ‘Sanai Chaughade’. He will also act in the film.
"I am working on a couple of films...one is `Wah Taaj.` Then there is `Bhaiyyaji Superhit`, which also has Sunny Deol, Arshad Warsi and Preity Zinta. I am also producing a Marathi film and I will also work in it," the 37-year-old said here Tuesday at the Times Green Ganesha Awards.
Shreyas had earlier starred in Marathi films like ‘Pachadlela’ and ‘Savarkhed: Ek Gaav’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- Aadarsh Balakrishna joins cast of 'Neram' remake
- Prabhas to double his weight for ‘Baahubali' part 2?
- Post SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2', Prabhas roped in for 'Srimanthudu' team's next?
- South actress Devayani will star with Jr NTR in 'Janath Garage'!
- Tamannaah excited, nervous to romance Prabhudheva in her next