Shruti Haasan, Vishal Krishna team up for actioner
Chennai: Actress Shruti Haasan will play the leading lady in an upcoming yet-untitled film with Vishal Krishna Reddy, who will also produce the film under his home banner Vishal Film Factory.
"Vishal Film Factory is proud to announce their next project with director Hari of `Singam` fame. Vishal will play the lead opposite Shruti Haasan in the film, which will go on floors early next year and hit the screens during Diwali 2014," said a statement issued Saturday.
"This is the first time Hari, Vishal and Shruti have come together. The film will go on floors after the completion of Vishal`s ongoing project `Naan Sigappu Manithan`," the statement read further.
Vishal, who turned producer with recent Tamil hit `Pandiya Naadu`, is also co-producing `Naan Sigappu Manithan` with Disney UTV.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranganathan Madhavan achieved lean look for ‘Vikram Veda’ without workout
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels