Shruti Haasan, Vishal Krishna team up for actioner
Chennai: Actress Shruti Haasan will play the leading lady in an upcoming yet-untitled film with Vishal Krishna Reddy, who will also produce the film under his home banner Vishal Film Factory.
"Vishal Film Factory is proud to announce their next project with director Hari of `Singam` fame. Vishal will play the lead opposite Shruti Haasan in the film, which will go on floors early next year and hit the screens during Diwali 2014," said a statement issued Saturday.
"This is the first time Hari, Vishal and Shruti have come together. The film will go on floors after the completion of Vishal`s ongoing project `Naan Sigappu Manithan`," the statement read further.
Vishal, who turned producer with recent Tamil hit `Pandiya Naadu`, is also co-producing `Naan Sigappu Manithan` with Disney UTV.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Widows break taboo by celebrating Diwali inside temple
- Konkona Sen Sharma wins top honour at Mumbai Film Fest
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Priyanka Chopra's debut Marathi production Ventilator gets dramatic world premiere
- First look of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' is finally out!
- Vivek Oberoi's to make his Tamil debut with Ajith's next
- SS Rajamouli to share first look of 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' at MAMI
- Rana Daggubati, Prabhas’ 'Baahubali 2' promises to be bigger and better