Siddharth regrets not working with Thilakan
Mumbai: Southern actor Siddharth rues that he missed the chance of working with veteran Malayalam actor Thilakan, who died Monday morning.
Thilakan, who featured in 300 films in his acting career, was in critical condition after suffering two heart attacks. He was 74.
"Malayalam great Thilakan sir is no more. Grew up watching his brilliant understated performances. Was supposed to do `Ustad Hotel` with him," tweeted Siddharth.
"Ustad Hotel" was Thilakan`s last film. Siddharth had to pull out as the male lead of the film due to his packed schedules.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- Mahashivaratri: TV celebs on how Lord Shiva inspires them
- Jackie movie review: Natalie Portman imitates Jacqueline Kennedy effectively
- CONFIRMED! Deepika Padukone NOT attending the Oscars 2017
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Efforts on to make Chiranjeevi-Pawan Kalyan film a reality
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Prime accused Sunil Kumar surrenders before court
- Trisha Krishnan excited about ‘Saamy 2’ with Vikram
- Ranganathan Madhavan - Vijay Sethupathi’s ‘Vikram Vedha’ first look poster unveiled - It’s intriguing!
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Conspiracy angle will be probed, says Kerala govt