Siddharth regrets not working with Thilakan
Mumbai: Southern actor Siddharth rues that he missed the chance of working with veteran Malayalam actor Thilakan, who died Monday morning.
Thilakan, who featured in 300 films in his acting career, was in critical condition after suffering two heart attacks. He was 74.
"Malayalam great Thilakan sir is no more. Grew up watching his brilliant understated performances. Was supposed to do `Ustad Hotel` with him," tweeted Siddharth.
"Ustad Hotel" was Thilakan`s last film. Siddharth had to pull out as the male lead of the film due to his packed schedules.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never evaded Income Tax, says Vijay after searches
- Watch: Second trailer of Kamal Haasan’s ‘Thoongaavanam’ edgy, action-packed
- Kannada actor Shivarajkumar suffers minor heart attack, admitted to hospital
- Rajinikanth lauds makers of 'Puli'
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?