Siddharth regrets not working with Thilakan
Mumbai: Southern actor Siddharth rues that he missed the chance of working with veteran Malayalam actor Thilakan, who died Monday morning.
Thilakan, who featured in 300 films in his acting career, was in critical condition after suffering two heart attacks. He was 74.
"Malayalam great Thilakan sir is no more. Grew up watching his brilliant understated performances. Was supposed to do `Ustad Hotel` with him," tweeted Siddharth.
"Ustad Hotel" was Thilakan`s last film. Siddharth had to pull out as the male lead of the film due to his packed schedules.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash
- See in pic: Mahesh Bhatt shares sneak peak from 'Raaz 4'!
- 'Thor' Chris Hemsworth's crazy visit to India with wife Elsa Pataky! – See pics
- Dia Mirza hails Sonam Kapoor's 'Neerja'!
- Priyanka Chopra's first Marathi film 'Ventilator' kicks off!
- Aadarsh Balakrishna joins cast of 'Neram' remake
- Prabhas to double his weight for ‘Baahubali' part 2?
- Post SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2', Prabhas roped in for 'Srimanthudu' team's next?
- South actress Devayani will star with Jr NTR in 'Janath Garage'!