Silambarasan aka Simbu, Trisha Krishnan to team up again
Chennai:After the success of Tamil romantic-drama "Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya", actors Silambarasan aka Simbu and Trisha Krishnan are teaming up again for yet-untitled Tamil project to be helmed by filmmaker Selvaraghavan.
The film will be produced by Varun Manian and will have music by Yuvan Shankar Raja, who has scored music for most of Selva`s films.
"I`ll start working with Simbu and Trisha soon. Yuvan will compose the music while Varun will produce it. More about the project will be announced soon. We are planning to go on floors soon,".
Selva, who is known for films such as "Pudhupettai" and "7G Rainbow Colony", is teaming up with Simbu for the first time.
While Simbu is currently shooting for "Sattendru Maarudhu Vaanilai" and "Vaalu", Trisha is awaiting the release of Tamil actioner "Boologam".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!