Sonakshi Sinha approached for special number in Suriya`s next
Chennai: Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha, who was recently approached with an offer to shake a leg with Suriya Sivakumar in his upcoming yet-untitled Tamil thriller, has expressed interest in it, says director N.Lingusamy.
"We did approach Sonakshi for a special song, which is not an item number in the film. She really liked the song and was interested to do it, but she hasn`t signed on the dotted line yet," Lingusamy said.
The special number is expected to be shot next month in Mumbai, where most of the film`s shooting has taken place so far.
The film also features Samantha Ruth Prabhu, Vidyut Jamwal, Manoj Bajpayee and Rajpal Yadav in important roles.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan
- Monalisa opens up about her televised marriage with Vikrant Singh
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels
- Jallikattu row: After Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth bats for bull taming sport