Sonu Sood teams up with Nagarjuna for next Telugu film
Mumbai: After a gap of seven years, actor Sonu Sood is all set to star with Nagarjuna for another Telugu film ‘Bhai’.
The duo, who were last seen in hit Telugu blockbuster ‘Super’ in 2005, will be seen in Veerabhadram directed film which will hit theatres by the end of next year.
"Will soon start shooting with Nagarjuna for Annapurna studios next `Bhai`. We shot together for `Super` for his home banner 7 years ago. How time flys," Sood posted on Twitter.
Sood, 39, has got a flourishing career in Southern film industry apart from being a known name in Bollywood.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Zahara Jolie-Pitt's biological mother seeks access to her?
- Really inspired by what Deepika, Priyanka are doing: Dev Patel
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Nitibha Kaul, Aakanksha Sharmaa celebrate friendship outside 'Bigg Boss 10' house – See pic
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels
- Jallikattu row: After Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth bats for bull taming sport