Sonu Sood to begin shooting for next Telugu flick
Mumbai: Actor Sonu Sood took to micro-blogging website Twitter to announce that he is going to start shooting for his next Telugu movie.
The 40-year-old says he will share details about the movie in the coming days.
"All set to start my next film in Telugu... Will update you about the film in next two days... Can`t wait to see my second home - Hyderabad," Sonu tweeted Sunday.
The actor has been part of Telugu movies like "Super", "Athadu", "Ashok", "Bangaru Babu", "Shakti" and "Dookudu".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Preity Zinta's cousin brother shoots himself in Shimla, police recover suicide notes
- Opening day Box Office collections of Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' are out!
- Neither Hrithik nor Salman! Anushka to team up with Katrina Kaif on 'Koffee with Karan'
- 'Bigg Boss' season 10: Manu Punjabi exits Salman Khan's show?
- Box Office report: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi' to cross Rs 50 crore mark today!
- Noted Marathi cinema thespian Shriram Gojamgunde dies at 71
- Amy Jackson says Rajinikanth gets nervous about media
- Tamannaah Bhatia excited about 'Queen' remake
- Couple claims Dhanush as biological son; actor asked to appear before court
- Tamannaah Bhatia’s next few announcements will surprise everybody