Sonu Sood to begin shooting for next Telugu flick
Mumbai: Actor Sonu Sood took to micro-blogging website Twitter to announce that he is going to start shooting for his next Telugu movie.
The 40-year-old says he will share details about the movie in the coming days.
"All set to start my next film in Telugu... Will update you about the film in next two days... Can`t wait to see my second home - Hyderabad," Sonu tweeted Sunday.
The actor has been part of Telugu movies like "Super", "Athadu", "Ashok", "Bangaru Babu", "Shakti" and "Dookudu".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Visaaranai movie review: Honest, spine-chilling take on abuse of power
- Visaranai quick review: Thrilling ode by Vetrimaaran!
- Ilaya Thalapathy Vijay packs an impressive punch in 'Theri' teaser—Watch it here!
- Radhika Apte joins ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth in Malaysia
- Gujarat government’s new policy to boost regional cinema