Sridevi`s next a bilingual?
Chennai: Ace Telugu writer Kona Venkat claims that Sridevi was so impressed with his story of his next, but untitled film, that she instantly agreed to work in it.
He also said that her husband and filmmaker Boney Kapoor has expressed an interest to produce the project in three languages.
"(I) had the privilege of meeting the lady superstar of all times Sridevi and narrated a story for her. It`s on. Boney Kapoorji will produce this film in three languages. Director and other details will be revealed soon," posted Kona Venkat on his Twitter page.
Sridevi made an impressive come back on the big screen with ‘English Vinglish’ and after seeing her performance in the film, many felt that "once an actress, always an actress".
Meanwhile, as a writer Venkat is known for Telugu blockbusters ‘Dookudu’, ‘Don Seenu’ and ‘Ready’.
He is popular for his collaboration with director Srinu Vaitla, but he recently parted ways after the release of Telugu action-drama ‘Baadshah’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why
- First look of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' is finally out!
- Vivek Oberoi's to make his Tamil debut with Ajith's next
- SS Rajamouli to share first look of 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' at MAMI
- Rana Daggubati, Prabhas’ 'Baahubali 2' promises to be bigger and better
- Rajinikanth helped Radhika Apte while filming ‘Kabali’: Here’s how