Sridevi`s next a bilingual?
Chennai: Ace Telugu writer Kona Venkat claims that Sridevi was so impressed with his story of his next, but untitled film, that she instantly agreed to work in it.
He also said that her husband and filmmaker Boney Kapoor has expressed an interest to produce the project in three languages.
"(I) had the privilege of meeting the lady superstar of all times Sridevi and narrated a story for her. It`s on. Boney Kapoorji will produce this film in three languages. Director and other details will be revealed soon," posted Kona Venkat on his Twitter page.
Sridevi made an impressive come back on the big screen with ‘English Vinglish’ and after seeing her performance in the film, many felt that "once an actress, always an actress".
Meanwhile, as a writer Venkat is known for Telugu blockbusters ‘Dookudu’, ‘Don Seenu’ and ‘Ready’.
He is popular for his collaboration with director Srinu Vaitla, but he recently parted ways after the release of Telugu action-drama ‘Baadshah’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- Don't want to be known as Dalit filmmaker: 'Kabali' director
- Kajal Aggarwal grooves for a special song in 'Janatha Garage'
- Know why Radhika Apte couldn’t be a part of ‘Kabali’ promotions
- Freeze frame! ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth strikes a pose with son-in-law Dhanush