Story not finalised for `Adhurs 2`: V.V. Vinayak
Chennai: Filmmaker V.V. Vinayak says he plans to team up with Junior Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao (NTR) for the sequel to Telugu action-comedy "Adhurs" soon, but he is still busy finishing the story.
"We have started discussing the script. It hasn`t been finalised yet. I`m still in the process of finishing it. But we definitely plan to collaborate soon for `Adhurs 2`," Vinayak told reporters.
"I can`t tell you at the moment when we might start working on the project, but we intend to start soon," he added.
"Adhurs" is one of the biggest hits in Jr. NTR`s career.
Meanwhile, Vinayak is basking in the success of his recent Telugu release "Alludu Seenu".
"I`m thrilled with the film`s success. Never anticipated that it will turn out to be so big," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan acquitted in two black buck poaching cases: Today is a big day for us, tweets sister Arpita
- All is not well between Kareena Kapoor Khan and Deepika Padukone? – Know why
- Would love to star in a Bollywood film: Rick Hoffman
- Salman Khan acquitted in black buck poaching cases: Check out mixed reactions on Twitter
- Watch 'Kala Chashma' teaser: Check out Katrina Kaif-Sidharth Malhotra's desi swag