Story not finalised for `Adhurs 2`: V.V. Vinayak
Chennai: Filmmaker V.V. Vinayak says he plans to team up with Junior Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao (NTR) for the sequel to Telugu action-comedy "Adhurs" soon, but he is still busy finishing the story.
"We have started discussing the script. It hasn`t been finalised yet. I`m still in the process of finishing it. But we definitely plan to collaborate soon for `Adhurs 2`," Vinayak told reporters.
"I can`t tell you at the moment when we might start working on the project, but we intend to start soon," he added.
"Adhurs" is one of the biggest hits in Jr. NTR`s career.
Meanwhile, Vinayak is basking in the success of his recent Telugu release "Alludu Seenu".
"I`m thrilled with the film`s success. Never anticipated that it will turn out to be so big," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pranavananda Swami files complaint against Kamal Hassan over remarks on Mahabharata
- Jennifer Lopez goes on romantic date with Alex Rodriguez
- It's a talent how Shah Rukh, Salman handle stardom: Anushka Sharma
- 'Pad Man' to raise awareness about sanitary hygiene: Twinkle Khanna
- Amber Heard reveals coming out as bisexual was difficult
- Baahubali 2: New poster featuring angry Prabhas unveiled! - See pic
- 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' creates history, to have India's first Live Virtual Reality event
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- ‘Baahubali 2’ trailer strikes gold, garners 100 million views!
- ‘Baahubali 2’: Prabhas, Rana Daggubati starrer creates another record!