Summer heat hits Aishwarya Arjun
Chennai: Tamil actress Aishwarya Arjun fainted on the sets of upcoming Tamil romantic-comedy ‘Pattathu Yaanai’ Sunday in Trichy due to extremely hot weather.
"We were shooting outdoors in extremely hot conditions of Trichy for the last few days. Since we were shooting non-stop, she couldn`t handle the heat and fainted. We have given her medical attention and have requested her to rest for a while," a source from the film`s until told reporters.
Directed by Boopathy Pandian, ‘Pattathu Yaanai’ also features Vishal Krishna, Santhanam, Sita, Jagan, Mano Bala and Karthik in important roles.
The film, which went on the floors a few months back, is being shot in Trichy, Kaaraikudi, Madurai and some other places.
Aishwarya, daughter of Tamil actor Arjun Sarja, is making her debut with the film, being produced by S. Michael Rayappan. S.S. Thaman has composed music for the movie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' will leave people thinking, arguing: Akshay Kumar
- Watch how Saqib Saleem thanked fans for appreciating his role in 'Dishoom'!
- 'Game of Thrones' to end with eighth season
- Here's why Sunidhi Chauhan has started respecting actors a lot more now!
- 'Wolverine', Adnan Sami spend candid time together! Pics inside
- Attention cinema lovers! A sequel to Rajinikanth’s ‘Kabali’ in the pipeline?
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- Don't want to be known as Dalit filmmaker: 'Kabali' director
- Kajal Aggarwal grooves for a special song in 'Janatha Garage'
- Know why Radhika Apte couldn’t be a part of ‘Kabali’ promotions