Summer heat hits Aishwarya Arjun
Chennai: Tamil actress Aishwarya Arjun fainted on the sets of upcoming Tamil romantic-comedy ‘Pattathu Yaanai’ Sunday in Trichy due to extremely hot weather.
"We were shooting outdoors in extremely hot conditions of Trichy for the last few days. Since we were shooting non-stop, she couldn`t handle the heat and fainted. We have given her medical attention and have requested her to rest for a while," a source from the film`s until told reporters.
Directed by Boopathy Pandian, ‘Pattathu Yaanai’ also features Vishal Krishna, Santhanam, Sita, Jagan, Mano Bala and Karthik in important roles.
The film, which went on the floors a few months back, is being shot in Trichy, Kaaraikudi, Madurai and some other places.
Aishwarya, daughter of Tamil actor Arjun Sarja, is making her debut with the film, being produced by S. Michael Rayappan. S.S. Thaman has composed music for the movie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff joins mixed martial arts league
- Jackie Chan says Oscars came to me and I did not go to Oscars
- Shah Rukh Khan was an usher at Pankaj Udhas concert!
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Ranganathan Madhavan achieved lean look for ‘Vikram Veda’ without workout
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels