Summer heat hits Aishwarya Arjun
Chennai: Tamil actress Aishwarya Arjun fainted on the sets of upcoming Tamil romantic-comedy ‘Pattathu Yaanai’ Sunday in Trichy due to extremely hot weather.
"We were shooting outdoors in extremely hot conditions of Trichy for the last few days. Since we were shooting non-stop, she couldn`t handle the heat and fainted. We have given her medical attention and have requested her to rest for a while," a source from the film`s until told reporters.
Directed by Boopathy Pandian, ‘Pattathu Yaanai’ also features Vishal Krishna, Santhanam, Sita, Jagan, Mano Bala and Karthik in important roles.
The film, which went on the floors a few months back, is being shot in Trichy, Kaaraikudi, Madurai and some other places.
Aishwarya, daughter of Tamil actor Arjun Sarja, is making her debut with the film, being produced by S. Michael Rayappan. S.S. Thaman has composed music for the movie.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bill Murray receives Mark Twain prize
- Rock On 2 TRAILER OUT! Shraddha Kapoor, Farhan Akhtar and team strike the right chord
- Rangoon diaries: Kangana Ranaut REVEALS about her experience of changing clothes behind rocks!
- Ajay Devgn's BIGGEST fear is losing loved ones
- Anoushka Shankar coming to India for six city tour
- First look of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' is finally out!
- Vivek Oberoi's to make his Tamil debut with Ajith's next
- SS Rajamouli to share first look of 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' at MAMI
- Rana Daggubati, Prabhas’ 'Baahubali 2' promises to be bigger and better
- Rajinikanth helped Radhika Apte while filming ‘Kabali’: Here’s how