Suriya croons a coffee jingle
Chennai:Tamil actor Suriya Sivakumar, known for versatile performances in films such as `Kaakha Kaakha` and `Singam`, has lent his voice to a jingle for a popular coffee brand. Suriya was roped in for the song by singer-composer Karthik.
A video featuring the jingle-making exercise was released online Tuesday. In the video, Suriya is seen singing for the advertisement, which is being directed by Rajiv Menon.
In the video, Suriya is seen as initially feeling apprehensive about his singing abilities but later managing to floor everybody with his confidence as a singer.
The ad is expected to go on air soon.
On the career front, Suriya still hasn`t confirmed about his next project after the highly successful Tamil action-drama `Singam 2`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Talks are on for 'Sairat' Telugu remake!
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017