Suriya to dub for Telugu version of `Mattrraan`
Chennai: Tamil actor Suriya will dub for the first time in Telugu for ‘Mattrraan’.
Directed by K.V. Anand, Tamil film ‘Mattrraan’ is an action-thriller starring Suriya as conjoined twins along with Kajal Aggarwal and Sachin Khedekar. It has been dubbed in Telugu.
Confirming this, the makers tweeted: "`Mattrraan` Telugu version has been titled as `Brothers`. Surya will be dubbing for himself for the movie,"
The message was posted on the film`s official Twitter page Thursday.
Music director Harris Jayaraj has composed the music for the film. Both the versions are slated for a Oct 12 release.
The film`s Telugu distribution rights were bought at a whopping Rs.17 crore by producer Bellamkonda Suresh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tiger Shroff starrer 'A Flying Jatt' sequel on cards?
- Amazon Prime Video India partners with Vishesh Films
- Akshay Kumar's 'Gold' based on India's first olympic medal
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- I am completely against banning Pakistani actors in India: Dibakar Banerjee
- Vivek Oberoi's to make his Tamil debut with Ajith's next
- SS Rajamouli to share first look of 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' at MAMI
- Rana Daggubati, Prabhas’ 'Baahubali 2' promises to be bigger and better
- Rajinikanth helped Radhika Apte while filming ‘Kabali’: Here’s how
- Anurag Kashyap to make Tamil debut with 'Imaikaa Nodigal'