Suriya to dub for Telugu version of `Mattrraan`
Chennai: Tamil actor Suriya will dub for the first time in Telugu for ‘Mattrraan’.
Directed by K.V. Anand, Tamil film ‘Mattrraan’ is an action-thriller starring Suriya as conjoined twins along with Kajal Aggarwal and Sachin Khedekar. It has been dubbed in Telugu.
Confirming this, the makers tweeted: "`Mattrraan` Telugu version has been titled as `Brothers`. Surya will be dubbing for himself for the movie,"
The message was posted on the film`s official Twitter page Thursday.
Music director Harris Jayaraj has composed the music for the film. Both the versions are slated for a Oct 12 release.
The film`s Telugu distribution rights were bought at a whopping Rs.17 crore by producer Bellamkonda Suresh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Film with Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt won't be typically romantic: Gauri Shinde
- See in pic: Anil Kapoor in awe of daughters, Sonam and Rhea Kapoor!
- Shilpa Shetty rejoices 4 million Twitter followers
- I don't know my caste or creed, I'm universal: Amitabh Bachchan
- First trailer of Clooney's 'Hail, Caesar!' unveiled
- Rudramadevi movie review: Lengthy but interesting period drama
- Mahima Chaudhry to star in Bengali film on Sheena Bora case
- Trisha Krishnan attracts fans galore on 'Nayaki' set
- Never evaded Income Tax, says Vijay after searches
- Watch: Second trailer of Kamal Haasan’s ‘Thoongaavanam’ edgy, action-packed