Suriya to dub for Telugu version of `Mattrraan`
Chennai: Tamil actor Suriya will dub for the first time in Telugu for ‘Mattrraan’.
Directed by K.V. Anand, Tamil film ‘Mattrraan’ is an action-thriller starring Suriya as conjoined twins along with Kajal Aggarwal and Sachin Khedekar. It has been dubbed in Telugu.
Confirming this, the makers tweeted: "`Mattrraan` Telugu version has been titled as `Brothers`. Surya will be dubbing for himself for the movie,"
The message was posted on the film`s official Twitter page Thursday.
Music director Harris Jayaraj has composed the music for the film. Both the versions are slated for a Oct 12 release.
The film`s Telugu distribution rights were bought at a whopping Rs.17 crore by producer Bellamkonda Suresh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar