Suriya to dub for Telugu version of `Mattrraan`
Chennai: Tamil actor Suriya will dub for the first time in Telugu for ‘Mattrraan’.
Directed by K.V. Anand, Tamil film ‘Mattrraan’ is an action-thriller starring Suriya as conjoined twins along with Kajal Aggarwal and Sachin Khedekar. It has been dubbed in Telugu.
Confirming this, the makers tweeted: "`Mattrraan` Telugu version has been titled as `Brothers`. Surya will be dubbing for himself for the movie,"
The message was posted on the film`s official Twitter page Thursday.
Music director Harris Jayaraj has composed the music for the film. Both the versions are slated for a Oct 12 release.
The film`s Telugu distribution rights were bought at a whopping Rs.17 crore by producer Bellamkonda Suresh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels
- Jallikattu row: After Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth bats for bull taming sport