Suriya to start production house D2 Entertainment
Chennai: Tamil actor Suriya Sivakumar has decided to venture into production and as a producer he reportedly plans to back small and interesting films.
He is expected to make an official announcement soon.
"He has named the production house D2 Entertainment after his children - Dev and Diya. He will make the official announcement soon and he is planning to produce low-budget, interesting films," a source close to Suriya said.
Suriya`s cousins run a production house called Studio Green.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- Veteran Telegu actor Ramana Murthy dead
- Remember Namrata Shirodkar? She is ‘yummy mummy’ of two ‘awwdorable’ children – See pics
- Rajinikanth absolutely fine, says publicist
- Veteran Tamil film director AC Tirulokachandar passes away
- Oh my my! Rashmi Gautam turns up hotness quotient in sizzling 'Antham' trailer – Watch here