Suriya to start production house D2 Entertainment
Chennai: Tamil actor Suriya Sivakumar has decided to venture into production and as a producer he reportedly plans to back small and interesting films.
He is expected to make an official announcement soon.
"He has named the production house D2 Entertainment after his children - Dev and Diya. He will make the official announcement soon and he is planning to produce low-budget, interesting films," a source close to Suriya said.
Suriya`s cousins run a production house called Studio Green.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own s**t' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!