Suriya to start shooting for `Dhruva Natchathiram` in June
Chennai: Suriya Sivakumar, busy shooting for upcoming Tamil action-drama ‘Singam 2’, is expected to join the sets of his new film ‘Dhruva Natchathiram’ in June.
"Suriya is likely to complete `Singam` by first week of June, and is expected to join the shoot of `Dhruva Natchathiram` a week later. The pre-production work is underway and director Gautham is busy zeroing in on rest of the cast," a source from ‘Dhruva Natchathiram’ team said.
The film was launched May 3 here.
Gautham Vasudev Menon will helm ‘Dhruva Natchathiram’, to be made his banner Photon Kathaas. He has already finalised Simran and R Parthepan for the cast.
This is Gautham and Suriya`s third film together after successful Tamil films ‘Kaakha Kaakha’ and ‘Vaaranam Aayiram’.
Oscar-winning A.R. Rahman has been roped in to compose music for the film.
Meanwhile, Suriya will also simultaneously start working for untitled Tamil to be directed by Linguswamy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels
- Jallikattu row: After Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth bats for bull taming sport