Suriya to work on Gautham, Lingusamy`s films simultaneously
Chennai: Tamil actor Suriya Sivakumar is set to work on his next two Tamil films, with directors Gautham Vasudev Menon and Linguswamy, simultaneously.
He is currently busy wrapping up upcoming Tamil action-romance ‘Singam 2’, a sequel to Tamil superhit ‘Singam’.
"As the Suriya-starrer `Singam 2` is close to completion, the shooting of Suriya`s next movie with Gautam and Lingusamy are planned to be executed in parallel," said a statement.
"Gautham`s project will start in June this year, while Lingusamy`s film will commence from August," added the statement.
While the Suriya-Gautham untitled flick will be produced by Photon Kathas, the yet-untitled project with Lingusamy will be produced under the banner Tirrupathi Brothers.
This will be Suriya`s third film with Gautham, after superhits such as ‘Kaakha Kaakha’ and ‘Vaaranam Aayiram’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt’s ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’ scores a century!
- Raveena Tandon’s ‘Maatr’: Impactful teaser out! WATCH
- Akshay Kumar’s boxing session with ‘little goons’ is the cutest thing you will WATCH today
- Kapil Sharma forced to cancel shoot after boycott by team, Bollywood celebs?
- Phillauri movie tweet review
- ‘Baahubali 2’: Prabhas, Rana Daggubati starrer creates another record!
- Rajinikanth's '2.0': Police detain two crew members for attacking journalists?
- PIL against Kamal Haasan for allegedly hurting Hindu sentiments
- Pawan Kalyan, Shruti Haasan's 'Katamarayudu' trailer packs quite a punch! - Watch
- Khushbu Sundar in Rajinikanth's next with Pa Ranjith?