Tamannah, Ravi Teja to work together?
Chennai: If all goes as planned, Tamannah Bhatia will act with Ravi Teja in his upcoming but yet untitled Telugu film to be helmed by Veerabhadram.
"Her name has come up since the two (Ravi and Tamannah) have not worked together. The makers thought that the audience can look forward to a new pair if they come together. However, nothing has been confirmed as of now," a source from the film`s unit said.
Tamannah, who is going through a streak of bad luck, hasn`t signed a Telugu film in the recent past. Her last four releases ‘Tadakha’, ‘Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu’, ‘Rebel’ and ‘Endukante Premanta’ turned out to be duds.
Ravi, on the other hand, scored a blockbuster with recent Telugu release ‘Balupu’. He has also signed another untitled Telugu film opposite Hansika Motwani.
Tamannah`s recent Bollywood release ‘Himmatwala’ too failed to bring her fame.
Reportedly, she was replaced by Shruti Haasan in upcoming Mahesh Babu flick as the makers felt the latter has been very lucky lately.
Shruti`s last two Telugu outings ‘Gabbar Singh’ and ‘Balupu’ were blockbusters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles
- Watch: THIS video will make you believe that Shah Rukh Khan can fly! Well, almost
- Here's what Krushna Abhishek has to say about 'competition' with Kapil Sharma! – Details inside
- Slow salute: Akshay Kumar praises brave constable for saving woman's life – Watch video
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017
- Vashu Bhagnani to produce Priyanka Chopra's next home production