Tamannah, Ravi Teja to work together?
Chennai: If all goes as planned, Tamannah Bhatia will act with Ravi Teja in his upcoming but yet untitled Telugu film to be helmed by Veerabhadram.
"Her name has come up since the two (Ravi and Tamannah) have not worked together. The makers thought that the audience can look forward to a new pair if they come together. However, nothing has been confirmed as of now," a source from the film`s unit said.
Tamannah, who is going through a streak of bad luck, hasn`t signed a Telugu film in the recent past. Her last four releases ‘Tadakha’, ‘Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu’, ‘Rebel’ and ‘Endukante Premanta’ turned out to be duds.
Ravi, on the other hand, scored a blockbuster with recent Telugu release ‘Balupu’. He has also signed another untitled Telugu film opposite Hansika Motwani.
Tamannah`s recent Bollywood release ‘Himmatwala’ too failed to bring her fame.
Reportedly, she was replaced by Shruti Haasan in upcoming Mahesh Babu flick as the makers felt the latter has been very lucky lately.
Shruti`s last two Telugu outings ‘Gabbar Singh’ and ‘Balupu’ were blockbusters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never evaded Income Tax, says Vijay after searches
- Watch: Second trailer of Kamal Haasan’s ‘Thoongaavanam’ edgy, action-packed
- Kannada actor Shivarajkumar suffers minor heart attack, admitted to hospital
- Rajinikanth lauds makers of 'Puli'
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?