Tamil actor Dhandapani dead
Chennai: Tamil actor Dhandapani, popular for his roles in films such as `Kaadhala` and `Englishkaran`, died here Sunday due to cardiac arrest, family sources said.
According to actor R. Sarath Kumar, Dhandapani was shooting with him Saturday for upcoming film `Sandamarutham`.
"My deepest condolences to friend and colleague who worked with me yesterday Kaadhal Dhandapani has left this world to the heavenly abode RIP," Sarath Kumar posted on his Twitter account.
Having earned appreciation for his villainous role in `Kaadhal`, Dhandapani earned the moniker Kaadhal to his name.
He has also acted in popular films such as `Chithiram Pesuthadi`, `Muni`, `Krishna` and `Varutha Padatha Valibar Sangam`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Social media trolls don't affect Zareen Khan
- Exposed! Baba Sehgal reveals shocking truth about Bollywood music industry – Details inside
- Here's what Shraddha Kapoor has to say about link-up reports with Farhan Akhtar!
- Nervousness took over Priyanka Chopra while auditioning for 'Quantico'? Watch video
- 'Balika Vadhu' enters Limca Book of Records
- Vidya Balan looks enchanting as Geeta Bali in 'Ekk Albela' poster! – View pic
- Know what Irrfan Khan has to say about Marathi blockbuster ‘Sairat’
- With 'Sairat', Marathi cinema flies high on BO, appreciation
- It's big! Marathi film 'Sairat' rakes in a whopping Rs 65 cr in 3 weeks
- Superstar Mohanlal turns 56