Tamil actor Dhandapani dead
Chennai: Tamil actor Dhandapani, popular for his roles in films such as `Kaadhala` and `Englishkaran`, died here Sunday due to cardiac arrest, family sources said.
According to actor R. Sarath Kumar, Dhandapani was shooting with him Saturday for upcoming film `Sandamarutham`.
"My deepest condolences to friend and colleague who worked with me yesterday Kaadhal Dhandapani has left this world to the heavenly abode RIP," Sarath Kumar posted on his Twitter account.
Having earned appreciation for his villainous role in `Kaadhal`, Dhandapani earned the moniker Kaadhal to his name.
He has also acted in popular films such as `Chithiram Pesuthadi`, `Muni`, `Krishna` and `Varutha Padatha Valibar Sangam`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Janatha Garage', 'Kirik Party' bag top honours at IIFA Utsavam 2017
- Prabhas, Rana Daggubati’s ‘Baahubali 2’: And the countdown begins now!
- Rajinikanth to essay 5 characters, Akshay Kumar to portray 12 avatars in '2.0'?
- Why Katappa killed Baahubali? Sathyaraj answers the question! - Watch
- ''Baahubali', 67 years later, has beaten the magic created by 'Mughal-e-Azam' on screen'