Tamil actor Dhandapani dead
Chennai: Tamil actor Dhandapani, popular for his roles in films such as `Kaadhala` and `Englishkaran`, died here Sunday due to cardiac arrest, family sources said.
According to actor R. Sarath Kumar, Dhandapani was shooting with him Saturday for upcoming film `Sandamarutham`.
"My deepest condolences to friend and colleague who worked with me yesterday Kaadhal Dhandapani has left this world to the heavenly abode RIP," Sarath Kumar posted on his Twitter account.
Having earned appreciation for his villainous role in `Kaadhal`, Dhandapani earned the moniker Kaadhal to his name.
He has also acted in popular films such as `Chithiram Pesuthadi`, `Muni`, `Krishna` and `Varutha Padatha Valibar Sangam`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan celebrates 35th anniversary of 'Yaarana', shares 'amazing memories'
- Know the latest gifting trend this festive season!
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- `Ae Dil Hai Mushkil` controversy: Pahlaj Nihalani lashes out at film associations backing MNS
- Birthday girl Parineeti Chopra comes home to an amazing surprise
- Vivek Oberoi's to make his Tamil debut with Ajith's next
- SS Rajamouli to share first look of 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' at MAMI
- Rana Daggubati, Prabhas’ 'Baahubali 2' promises to be bigger and better
- Rajinikanth helped Radhika Apte while filming ‘Kabali’: Here’s how
- Anurag Kashyap to make Tamil debut with 'Imaikaa Nodigal'