Tamil actor Kreshna to marry next year
Coimbatore: Tamil actor Kreshna Kulasekaran, brother of filmmaker Vishnuvardhan, will get married to Kaivalya, a Coimbatore-based computer engineer and social activist, here Feb 6 next year.
"It`s an arranged marriage," a source close to the family said.
"The engagement is slated to take place today (Wednesday) at Coimbatore Jenny Club. The couple will throw a reception party in Chennai for all their friends from the Tamil film fraternity to attend," he added.
Kreshna, who was shooting in Nainital for upcoming Tamil film, will make a quick trip to Coimbatore Wednesday for the engagement ceremony.
"En route from Nainital to Coimbatore for a day and back on the 21st to shoot climax for `Ille Aaanalum Irruku`," he posted on his Twitter page.
He is currently busy shooting for `Vizhithiru` and will soon start shooting for `Vanmam`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trailer OUT! John Abraham-Sonakshi Sinha starrer 'Force 2' celebrates the real heroes of India!
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni biopic not banned, says Pakistan's CBFC chief
- Bollywood celebrities add weight to skin colour debate
- Leonardo DiCaprio planning 'secret wedding' with Nina Agdal
- Get Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's make-up look this festive season!
- Talks are on for 'Sairat' Telugu remake!
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017