Tamil actor Kreshna to marry next year
Coimbatore: Tamil actor Kreshna Kulasekaran, brother of filmmaker Vishnuvardhan, will get married to Kaivalya, a Coimbatore-based computer engineer and social activist, here Feb 6 next year.
"It`s an arranged marriage," a source close to the family said.
"The engagement is slated to take place today (Wednesday) at Coimbatore Jenny Club. The couple will throw a reception party in Chennai for all their friends from the Tamil film fraternity to attend," he added.
Kreshna, who was shooting in Nainital for upcoming Tamil film, will make a quick trip to Coimbatore Wednesday for the engagement ceremony.
"En route from Nainital to Coimbatore for a day and back on the 21st to shoot climax for `Ille Aaanalum Irruku`," he posted on his Twitter page.
He is currently busy shooting for `Vizhithiru` and will soon start shooting for `Vanmam`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- Actress Trisha in Jallikattu row, says never opposed the sport
- Will Priyanka Chopra do a Punjabi film? Here's what 'Sarvann' director feels
- Jallikattu row: After Kamal Haasan, Rajinikanth bats for bull taming sport