Tamil actor Kreshna to marry next year
Coimbatore: Tamil actor Kreshna Kulasekaran, brother of filmmaker Vishnuvardhan, will get married to Kaivalya, a Coimbatore-based computer engineer and social activist, here Feb 6 next year.
"It`s an arranged marriage," a source close to the family said.
"The engagement is slated to take place today (Wednesday) at Coimbatore Jenny Club. The couple will throw a reception party in Chennai for all their friends from the Tamil film fraternity to attend," he added.
Kreshna, who was shooting in Nainital for upcoming Tamil film, will make a quick trip to Coimbatore Wednesday for the engagement ceremony.
"En route from Nainital to Coimbatore for a day and back on the 21st to shoot climax for `Ille Aaanalum Irruku`," he posted on his Twitter page.
He is currently busy shooting for `Vizhithiru` and will soon start shooting for `Vanmam`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Can you SPOT the mistake in this pic?
- CONFIRMED! Sonakshi Sinha to star with Akshay Kumar in next
- Dwayne Johnson aka The Rock wished 'Happy Birthday' by THESE Bollywood hotties!
- Virat Kohli – Anushka Sharma: Will the couple reconcile – This could be an indicator!
- Anushka Sharma kicks the butt in 'Sultan' new still—See inside!
- Kamal Haasan to revive an old character in his next with daughter Shruti
- Know what Radhika Apte has to say about Rajinikanth
- Rajinikanth starrer 'Kabali' teaser will be out in May?
- Sardaar Gabbar Singh movie review: Entertaining, but lazily written
- HC refuses interim stay on release of Bengali film based on Sheena case