Tamil film `Raja Rani` set for September release
New Delhi: Tamil romantic comedy film ‘Raja Rani’, starring Arya and Nayanthara, will hit the screens in September. Director Atlee says it is a family entertainer focussing on life after marriage.
The director hopes the movie connects with youngsters and family audiences.
“My film will be an out-and-out family entertainer. It displays the sweet part of life after marriage. I hope it changes opinions of today`s youngsters on the concept of marriage,” said Atlee in a statement.
He is also happy with his cast.
"Arya and Nayanthara play the married pair to perfection," added Atlee.
‘Raja Rani’ is Fox Star Studios and A.R. Murugadoss’ third Tamil venture together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' is finally out!
- Vivek Oberoi's to make his Tamil debut with Ajith's next
- SS Rajamouli to share first look of 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' at MAMI
- Rana Daggubati, Prabhas’ 'Baahubali 2' promises to be bigger and better
- Rajinikanth helped Radhika Apte while filming ‘Kabali’: Here’s how