Tamil film `Raja Rani` set for September release
New Delhi: Tamil romantic comedy film ‘Raja Rani’, starring Arya and Nayanthara, will hit the screens in September. Director Atlee says it is a family entertainer focussing on life after marriage.
The director hopes the movie connects with youngsters and family audiences.
“My film will be an out-and-out family entertainer. It displays the sweet part of life after marriage. I hope it changes opinions of today`s youngsters on the concept of marriage,” said Atlee in a statement.
He is also happy with his cast.
"Arya and Nayanthara play the married pair to perfection," added Atlee.
‘Raja Rani’ is Fox Star Studios and A.R. Murugadoss’ third Tamil venture together.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- Don't want to be known as Dalit filmmaker: 'Kabali' director
- Kajal Aggarwal grooves for a special song in 'Janatha Garage'
- Know why Radhika Apte couldn’t be a part of ‘Kabali’ promotions
- Freeze frame! ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth strikes a pose with son-in-law Dhanush