Tamil filmmaker Rasu Madhuravan is dead
Chennai: Tamil filmmaker Rasu Madhuravan, who was suffering from throat cancer, breathed his last here Tuesday, said his family friend. He was 44.
"He was undergoing treatment for throat cancer for quite sometime and he was set to undergo a surgery. He passed away this morning," the family friend said.
Madhuravan was being treated at Kamakshi Memorial Hospital, where he passed away. He is survived by his wife and two daughters.
Madhuravan was known for making films such as ‘Poomagal Oorvalam’, ‘Pandi’ and ‘Goripalayam’. His last film ‘Sogusu Perundhu’ was under production.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- Don't want to be known as Dalit filmmaker: 'Kabali' director
- Kajal Aggarwal grooves for a special song in 'Janatha Garage'
- Know why Radhika Apte couldn’t be a part of ‘Kabali’ promotions
- Freeze frame! ‘Kabali’ Rajinikanth strikes a pose with son-in-law Dhanush