Tamil remake of `Maryada Ramanna` on floors soon
Chennai: The much awaited Tamil remake of Telugu blockbuster ‘Maryada Ramanna’, titled ‘Vallavanuku Pullum Aayudham’, was supposed to go on floors a few months back. But the cameras will start rolling for it in July.
"We were busy finalising few things all these days. The film is expected to go on floors from July, and we are planning to wrap it up in few schedules," the film`s director Srinath, told reporters.
"Currently, we are busy zeroing in on the leading lady, which we are likely to announce soon," added Srinath.
Tamil comedian-actor Santhanam will reprise the lead role of Sunil Varma. He was lauded for his performance in the original.
"Maryada Ramanna" has already been remade in Hindi as "Son of Sardaar", in Kannada as "Maryade Ramanna" and in Bengali as "Faande Poriya Boga Kaande Re".
"Vallavanuku Pullum Aayudham" will be produced by PVP Cinemas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonam Kapoor plans to direct incredible stories about strong women
- 'Ki and Ka' actor Arjun Kapoor getting a lot of marriage proposals?
- Sonali Kulkarni excited about cameo on TV
- 'The Revenant', other Oscar contenders to be screened in India
- Woah! Deepika Padukone to get intimate with Vin Diesel in 'XXX 3'?
- Aadarsh Balakrishna joins cast of 'Neram' remake
- Prabhas to double his weight for ‘Baahubali' part 2?
- Post SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2', Prabhas roped in for 'Srimanthudu' team's next?
- South actress Devayani will star with Jr NTR in 'Janath Garage'!
- Tamannaah excited, nervous to romance Prabhudheva in her next