Tamil remake of `Maryada Ramanna` on floors soon
Chennai: The much awaited Tamil remake of Telugu blockbuster ‘Maryada Ramanna’, titled ‘Vallavanuku Pullum Aayudham’, was supposed to go on floors a few months back. But the cameras will start rolling for it in July.
"We were busy finalising few things all these days. The film is expected to go on floors from July, and we are planning to wrap it up in few schedules," the film`s director Srinath, told reporters.
"Currently, we are busy zeroing in on the leading lady, which we are likely to announce soon," added Srinath.
Tamil comedian-actor Santhanam will reprise the lead role of Sunil Varma. He was lauded for his performance in the original.
"Maryada Ramanna" has already been remade in Hindi as "Son of Sardaar", in Kannada as "Maryade Ramanna" and in Bengali as "Faande Poriya Boga Kaande Re".
"Vallavanuku Pullum Aayudham" will be produced by PVP Cinemas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bipasha Basu – Karan Singh Grover wedding: New photos of pretty bride and handsome groom
- ISKCON pins hopes on PM Narendra Modi for Krishna temple in Moscow
- Kangana Ranaut's deposition after lot of delay, drama, says Hrithik Roshan's legal team
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Sona Mohapatra slams Adhyayan Suman - Here's why
- Unveiled! First poster of Amitabh Bachchan starrer 'TE3N'
- Kamal Haasan to revive an old character in his next with daughter Shruti
- Know what Radhika Apte has to say about Rajinikanth
- Rajinikanth starrer 'Kabali' teaser will be out in May?
- Sardaar Gabbar Singh movie review: Entertaining, but lazily written
- HC refuses interim stay on release of Bengali film based on Sheena case