Telugu actor Raghumudri doesn`t mind playing character roles
Chennai: Telugu actor Sri Hari Raghumudri has played strong supporting and character roles over the years, and says he enjoys these roles.
"I`ve always enjoyed playing character or supporting roles because they bring out the best in me as an actor. These roles have been very special to me and some roles in particular have garnered a lot of appreciation and recognition for me," Sri Hari told IANS.
The 48-year old will soon be seen playing the lead in an upcoming yet-to-be-titled Telugu film, directed by R.V Subrahmanyam and produced by Nagaraju Banuru.
Do you enjoy playing lead more than character roles?
"For an actor, what matters the most is whether his film was able to impress the audiences or not. The type of role is more of a personal choice. I look forward to giving my best in all the roles that come way," he added.
Sri Hari has starred in more than 20 films as lead actor. As a supporting actor he has been highly appreciated for his performances in Telugu films ‘Dhee’, ‘Nuvvostanante Nenoddantana’ and ‘King’.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone’s 'Bajirao Mastani' to release in Tamil, Telugu
- I thought acting offer was a joke: Shankar Mahadevan
- Marathi actor Prashant Damle to get Dinanath Mangeshkar award
- Om Puri to be back in Malayalam films after 27 years
- Make music compulsory in schools, colleges: Ilayaraja