Thilakan`s condition still serious
Thiruvananthapuram: The condition of veteran Malayalam film actor Thilakan, under treatment for heart ailments at a private hospital here, continued to remain serious, hospital sources said.
Thilakan was hospitalised here on August 23 following a heart attack and has been on ventilator support for the last two weeks.
His condition had slightly improved yesterday with blood pressure becoming normal, the sources said. However, he could not be taken off the ventilator.
A team of medical experts are closely monitoring the health of the actor, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks