Thilakan`s condition still serious
Thiruvananthapuram: The condition of veteran Malayalam film actor Thilakan, under treatment for heart ailments at a private hospital here, continued to remain serious, hospital sources said.
Thilakan was hospitalised here on August 23 following a heart attack and has been on ventilator support for the last two weeks.
His condition had slightly improved yesterday with blood pressure becoming normal, the sources said. However, he could not be taken off the ventilator.
A team of medical experts are closely monitoring the health of the actor, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra keen to work with cousin Priyanka Chopra
- Manoj Bajpai spills the beans on his role in 'Sarkar 3'
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Vivek Oberoi's to make his Tamil debut with Ajith's next
- SS Rajamouli to share first look of 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' at MAMI
- Rana Daggubati, Prabhas’ 'Baahubali 2' promises to be bigger and better
- Rajinikanth helped Radhika Apte while filming ‘Kabali’: Here’s how
- Anurag Kashyap to make Tamil debut with 'Imaikaa Nodigal'