Thilakan`s condition still serious
Thiruvananthapuram: The condition of veteran Malayalam film actor Thilakan, under treatment for heart ailments at a private hospital here, continued to remain serious, hospital sources said.
Thilakan was hospitalised here on August 23 following a heart attack and has been on ventilator support for the last two weeks.
His condition had slightly improved yesterday with blood pressure becoming normal, the sources said. However, he could not be taken off the ventilator.
A team of medical experts are closely monitoring the health of the actor, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ