Thilakan`s condition still serious
Thiruvananthapuram: The condition of veteran Malayalam film actor Thilakan, under treatment for heart ailments at a private hospital here, continued to remain serious, hospital sources said.
Thilakan was hospitalised here on August 23 following a heart attack and has been on ventilator support for the last two weeks.
His condition had slightly improved yesterday with blood pressure becoming normal, the sources said. However, he could not be taken off the ventilator.
A team of medical experts are closely monitoring the health of the actor, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Benefits of face scrubs for men
- Watch: Sushant Singh Rajput spills romance in 'Kaun Tujhe' from 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Hilarious: Sonakshi Sinha trolls Air India pilot on Snapchat! - Know why
- Guess who? This A-list Bollywood actress can give up career to marry the man she loves
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Tamil actor Vijay's father undergoes surgery after fall
- Tamil film director Chandrasekar hospitalised
- Silly to have advertised my Chevalier award: Kamal Haasan
- French Chevalier award winner Kamal Haasan is Sivaji of our generation: Rajinikanth
- Double treat for fans, first look of sequel to release on birthday of 'Baahubali'