Thilakan`s condition still serious
Thiruvananthapuram: The condition of veteran Malayalam film actor Thilakan, under treatment for heart ailments at a private hospital here, continued to remain serious, hospital sources said.
Thilakan was hospitalised here on August 23 following a heart attack and has been on ventilator support for the last two weeks.
His condition had slightly improved yesterday with blood pressure becoming normal, the sources said. However, he could not be taken off the ventilator.
A team of medical experts are closely monitoring the health of the actor, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Post SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2', Prabhas roped in for 'Srimanthudu' team's next?
- South actress Devayani will star with Jr NTR in 'Janath Garage'!
- Tamannaah excited, nervous to romance Prabhudheva in her next
- Chennai singer Shan Johnson passes away
- Visaaranai movie review: Honest, spine-chilling take on abuse of power