Thulasi Nair follows her sister`s footsteps
Chennai: Tamil actress Thulasi Nair, currently working in Mani Ratnam`s much-anticipated movie ‘Kadal’, has signed her second project titled ‘Yaan’. She will be seen with Jiiva, the same actor her sister Karthika Nair started her career with, a few years back.
"Thulasi will star opposite Jiiva in `Yaan`, but shooting for the film will only start after both the actors are free from the current projects," a source said.
Cinematographer Ravi K.Chandran will make his directorial debut with ‘Yaan’, which will be made under Eldred Kumar`s banner R.S Infotainment.
The 15-year-old actress replaced Kajal Agarwal, after the makers were impressed with her work in ‘Kadal’.
Thulasi is the daughter of yesteryear actress Radha Nair, who along with her sister Ambika ruled the industry for many years.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Filmmakers just followed law; Karan Johar is being bullied: Zoya Akhtar
- Unfair to target film involving mostly Indians, says Dia Mirza
- Antara Biswas aka Monalisa wants Salman's attention with 'Bigg Boss' stint
- I'm sure kids will be inspired by 'Shivaay': Ajay Devgn
- No blanket ban on Pakistani artistes in view of prevailing atmosphere: MEA
- Vivek Oberoi's to make his Tamil debut with Ajith's next
- SS Rajamouli to share first look of 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' at MAMI
- Rana Daggubati, Prabhas’ 'Baahubali 2' promises to be bigger and better
- Rajinikanth helped Radhika Apte while filming ‘Kabali’: Here’s how
- Anurag Kashyap to make Tamil debut with 'Imaikaa Nodigal'