Tuesday is the Hindi speaking day for Dhanush
Chennai: Tamil actor Dhanush has decided to speak in Hindi Tuesday because the trailer of his debut Hindi movie ‘Raanjhnaa’ is set to release online midnight tonight.
"And it`s a big day. `Raanjhnaa` trailer releases tonight at 12... Aaj mein Hindi mein baat karunga (Today (Tuesday), I will speak in Hindi)," posted Dhanush on his Twitter page. The actor learned Hindi language to work in the romantic drama.
He is paired with Sonam Kapoor in the film, which is directed by Anand L. Rai. It also features Abhay Deol, Swara Bhaskar, Deepak Dobriyal and Mohammed Zeeshan Ayub.
Produced by Eros International, the film has music by Oscar-winning AR Rahman.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Look who is playing Indrani Mukerjea in a film on Sheena Bora murder mystery?
- Aadesh Shrivastava loses battle with cancer at 51: Celebs pay tribute on Twitter
- Music director Aadesh Shrivastava is no more, succumbs to cancer at 51
- Short Janmashtami Statuses for Facebook and Whatsapp!
- Wish your family and friends with Janmashtmi text-SMS messages!