Vaani hopes for a good response to `Aaha Kalyanam`
Mumbai: Actress Vaani Kapoor, who will be seen in the southern remake of Yash Raj films` `Band Baaja Baaraat` titled `Aaha Kalyanam`, hopes her film gets an equally good response.
"I hope people accept it, watch it and give it as much love as they did to `Band Baaja Baaraat`. We have put in a lot of hard work and efforts in it," the 25-year-old said here at the Zee Cine awards.
Directed by A. Gokul Krishna, `Aaha Kalyanam` is Yash Raj Films`(YRF) first south production. It also features actor Nani and will release in Tamil and Telugu languages.
However, Vaani is not planning to extend her stint in the south industry.
"I have my south film with Yash Raj, their first production down south `Aaha Kalyanam.` It releases Feb 21 and I am going to Chennai and Hyderabad to promote it. Right now in south, it`s just `Aaha Kalyanam` and then back in Bollywood," said Vaani, who made her Bollywood debut with "Shuddh Desi Romance" last year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Veteran Telegu actor Ramana Murthy dead
- Remember Namrata Shirodkar? She is ‘yummy mummy’ of two ‘awwdorable’ children – See pics
- Rajinikanth absolutely fine, says publicist
- Veteran Tamil film director AC Tirulokachandar passes away
- Oh my my! Rashmi Gautam turns up hotness quotient in sizzling 'Antham' trailer – Watch here