Vijay Anthony spends sleepless nights for `Salim`
Chennai: Composer-turned-actor Vijay Anthony has been so busy acting and composing music for `Salim`, being made in Tamil, Telugu and Hindi simultaneously, that he has hardly slept for the past 40 days.
Vijay turned actor with 2012 Tamil crime-thriller `Naan`.
"Vijay Anthony has spent around 40 days without proper sleep. When he has shoot at night, he goes back to music in the morning and vice versa," said a source.
"He has spent sleepless nights on the roadside when the crew`s caravan was not permitted to be parked in the main locations," the source added.
Directed by debutant N.V. Nirmal Kumar, the film features Aksha Pardasany in the lead and is slated to release in December.
`Salim` has been co-produced by Anthony, Studio 9 and Sri Green productions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bajirao Mastani': Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone and Sanjay Leela Bhansali's big 'champion' win at Filmfare 2016!
- Boyfriend goals: Ranveer Singh ecstatic with Deepika Padukone's 'xXx' rage!-- See pic
- Sunny Deol's 'Ghayal Once Again' rakes in Rs 26.85 cr!
- Akshay-Nimrat's 'Airlift' roars at the Box Office, mints Rs 121.74 cr!
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?
- Post SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2', Prabhas roped in for 'Srimanthudu' team's next?
- South actress Devayani will star with Jr NTR in 'Janath Garage'!
- Tamannaah excited, nervous to romance Prabhudheva in her next
- Chennai singer Shan Johnson passes away
- Visaaranai movie review: Honest, spine-chilling take on abuse of power