Vinayak keen to do `Adhurs 2` with NTR
Chennai: Director V.V. Vinayak is contemplating the idea of teaming up with Junior NTR again for the sequel to highly successful Telugu action-drama `Adhurs`.
"NTR has always been asking me to work on the sequel. I have finally given it a thought and we are likely to meet soon and take a call on it," Vinayak said.
Released in 2010, `Adhurs` was one of the biggest hits in NTR`s career. He was lauded for his role as a traditional Brahmin in the film.
In the past, Vinayak has worked with NTR in films such as `Aadi` and `Samba`.
Vinayak, who recently scored a blockbuster with Ram Charan Teja-starrer `Naayak`, is currently busy launching a newcomer in the industry with his yet-untitled film.
"My new film with debutant Sai will go on floors from Oct 20. He is the son of Bellam Konda Suresh, who produced the first film of my career. Launching his son (in filmdom) is my way of repaying him...I wanted it to be a good debut for Sai," he added.
Samantha Ruth Prabhu is paired with Sai in the film, which will have music by Devi Sri Prasad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian film industry's earnings to be $3.7 billion by 2020, says report
- Kangana Ranaut–Hrithik Roshan controversy: Here's what Rakesh Roshan has to say
- Turn to tea tree oil for glowing skin
- Ranbir Kapoor declines to comment on MNS warning to Pakistani actors
- Richa Chadha keen to play Draupadi on screen!
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017
- Vashu Bhagnani to produce Priyanka Chopra's next home production
- 'Thodari' release delayed in Karnataka