Vindu Dara Singh elated with `Jatt James Bond` success
Mumbai: Punjabi movie `Jatt James Bond` has collected about Rs.7 crore in its first four days of release and still going strong. Actor Vindu Dara Singh, who plays one of the prominent roles in the movie, is elated.
"The theme is topical and I am thrilled that it is doing very well at the box office," said Vindu.
The movie, also featuring Zarine Khan, Gippy Greawal and Gurpreet Ghuggi, talks about corruption and politicians and the movie has been a hit with masses. It was released in Punjab, as also in Mumbai and a few other cities.
"I had the opportunity of working with the very beautiful Zarine Khan and hope she finds more roles in the Punjabi movie industry. I worked very hard for my role in the movie and am very happy with the results," the actor said in a statement.
He is seen as a banker and brother of Zarine, who is making her Punjabi movie debut.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Ranveer Singh wants Ranbir Kapoor to date Kangana Ranaut – Here’s the Queen’s response
- The Inspiring Journey Of Classic Beauty J Jayalalithaa In The World Of Celluloid
- Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, other film stars express condolence over Jayalalithaa's demise
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- Kaabil: Hrithik Roshan flaunts new release date in Tamil, Telugu posters
- Amy Jackson says Rajinikanth gets nervous about media
- Tamannaah Bhatia excited about 'Queen' remake
- Couple claims Dhanush as biological son; actor asked to appear before court
- Tamannaah Bhatia’s next few announcements will surprise everybody