Vindu Dara Singh elated with `Jatt James Bond` success
Mumbai: Punjabi movie `Jatt James Bond` has collected about Rs.7 crore in its first four days of release and still going strong. Actor Vindu Dara Singh, who plays one of the prominent roles in the movie, is elated.
"The theme is topical and I am thrilled that it is doing very well at the box office," said Vindu.
The movie, also featuring Zarine Khan, Gippy Greawal and Gurpreet Ghuggi, talks about corruption and politicians and the movie has been a hit with masses. It was released in Punjab, as also in Mumbai and a few other cities.
"I had the opportunity of working with the very beautiful Zarine Khan and hope she finds more roles in the Punjabi movie industry. I worked very hard for my role in the movie and am very happy with the results," the actor said in a statement.
He is seen as a banker and brother of Zarine, who is making her Punjabi movie debut.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Janatha Garage', 'Kirik Party' bag top honours at IIFA Utsavam 2017
- Prabhas, Rana Daggubati’s ‘Baahubali 2’: And the countdown begins now!
- Rajinikanth to essay 5 characters, Akshay Kumar to portray 12 avatars in '2.0'?
- Why Katappa killed Baahubali? Sathyaraj answers the question! - Watch
- ''Baahubali', 67 years later, has beaten the magic created by 'Mughal-e-Azam' on screen'