Was supposed to work with Chiranjeevi years ago: Krishna Vamsi
Chennai: Filmmaker Krishna Vamsi, who is awaiting the release of his Telugu drama `Govindudu Andarivadele` with Ram Charan Teja, says he was supposed to work with his father Chiranjeevi many years ago, but the project didn`t materialize.
"Chiranjeevi and I were supposed to work together, but I guess it was my bad luck that the project never went on floors," Krishna Vamsi said.
He, however, is happy to have collaborated with Ram Charan.
"This project is very special because it happened when I thought my career was over. I`m extremely happy and indebted to Ram for agreeing to work in the film. In fact, it was to Chiranjeevi that I narrated the story first, and he felt Ram should do it," he said.
Also starring Kajal Agarwal, Srikanth, Kamalinee Mukherjee and Aadarsh Balakrishna, `Govindudu Andarivadele` is produced by Bandla Ganesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee
- Don't think my potential will ever be tapped: Soha Ali Khan
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017
- Vashu Bhagnani to produce Priyanka Chopra's next home production
- 'Thodari' release delayed in Karnataka