When `Yagavarayinuma` lead actors stuck posters on road
Chennai: Actors Aadi Pinisetty and Nikki Galrani, who play the lead in upcoming Tamil-Telugu thriller `Yagavarayinum Naa Kaakka`, recently released the first look poster of their film by walking and sticking it on the road here.
"Aadi and Nikki spent a night sticking the first look posters of the film in Chennai. Both of them went around the city with a group of poster boys and stuck the posters on walls. They thoroughly enjoyed the experience and even clicked pictures," the film`s director Sathya Prabhas Pinisetty told reporters.
Touted to be a thriller, the title of the film is inspired from the line of a popular Tamil `Kural`, a classical poetry. The film will also mark Mithun Chakraborty`s debut in the language. He will be seen essaying a very important role in it.
Also starring Pasupathy, Richa Pallod, Nassar and Lakshmi Priya Chandramouli, the film is gearing up for release soon.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside
- Dhanush overjoyed at 'Visaranai' becoming India's Oscar entry
- Tamil film 'Visaranai' is India's official Oscar entry for 2017
- Vashu Bhagnani to produce Priyanka Chopra's next home production
- 'Thodari' release delayed in Karnataka