When `Yagavarayinuma` lead actors stuck posters on road
Chennai: Actors Aadi Pinisetty and Nikki Galrani, who play the lead in upcoming Tamil-Telugu thriller `Yagavarayinum Naa Kaakka`, recently released the first look poster of their film by walking and sticking it on the road here.
"Aadi and Nikki spent a night sticking the first look posters of the film in Chennai. Both of them went around the city with a group of poster boys and stuck the posters on walls. They thoroughly enjoyed the experience and even clicked pictures," the film`s director Sathya Prabhas Pinisetty told reporters.
Touted to be a thriller, the title of the film is inspired from the line of a popular Tamil `Kural`, a classical poetry. The film will also mark Mithun Chakraborty`s debut in the language. He will be seen essaying a very important role in it.
Also starring Pasupathy, Richa Pallod, Nassar and Lakshmi Priya Chandramouli, the film is gearing up for release soon.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Tough times in India: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra on intolerance row
- Response to 'Wazir' trailer makes Bejoy Nambiar 'ecstatic'
- Salman's 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' outraces lifetime earnings of '3 Idiots'
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone’s 'Bajirao Mastani' to release in Tamil, Telugu
- I thought acting offer was a joke: Shankar Mahadevan
- Marathi actor Prashant Damle to get Dinanath Mangeshkar award
- Om Puri to be back in Malayalam films after 27 years
- Make music compulsory in schools, colleges: Ilayaraja