Woman delivers while watching comedy film `Sudigadu`
Hyderabad: A woman delivered a baby in a theatre while watching Telugu comedy ‘Sudigadu’, starring actor Allari Naresh.
Parimala, who was due to deliver anytime within a week, was watching the matinee show Wednesday in a theatre in Palamaner town in Chittoor district of Andhra Pradesh. She suddenly started having labour pains and started screaming.
The theatre management switched off the projector and made arrangements to meet the emergency, leading eventually to the safe arrival of the baby boy.
The theatre authorities and the audience have named the baby Sudi-Naresh.
Directed by Bhimaneni Srinivasa Rao, ‘Sudigadu’ released Aug 24.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher to play politician in 'Welcome Back Gandhi'
- Zayn Malik deserves happiness: Rebecca Ferguson
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' crosses Rs 20 crore mark in India on opening day
- IMPPA ban on Pakistani actors has no relevance: Pahlaj Nihalani
- Karan Patel deletes his angry social media post against Pakistan – Know why
- Market forces determine heroine's pay, not gender: Karthi Sivakumar
- Proud to have played a woman in 'Remo': Sivakarthikeyan
- Talks are on for 'Sairat' Telugu remake!
- Guess what? Samantha Ruth Prabhu and Naga Chaitanya in Telugu remake of '2 States'
- These leaked PICTURES from the sets of 'Baahubali 2' will make you crave for the movie! See inside