Working again with Swati improved my performance: Nikhil Siddhartha
Chennai: Actor Nikhil Siddhartha, who has teamed up with Swathi Reddy for the second time in a row in upcoming Telugu-Tamil bilingual ‘Karthikeya’, says collaborating with her helped him improve his performance as an actor.
Nikhil and Swati had previously working in last year`s Telugu blockbuster ‘Swamy Ra Raa’.
"Swati was signed because our last film was a hit and this was a decision taken by my producer. I enjoy working with Swati because she knows the language (Telugu and Tamil). When you`re working with someone who knows the language, you`re performance as an actor automatically improves," Nikhil said.
"I always believe that when you work with an actress who knows the language, you`re performance improves by about 30 to 40 percent. Moreover, audiences like her too and she`s a crowd puller," he added.
Directed by Chandoo Mondeti, ‘Karthikeya’ also features Rao Ramesh, Tanikella Bharani, Nassar and Tulasi.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Sanam Re movie review: Amateurish romantic mishmash
- See in pic: Mahesh Bhatt shares sneak peak from 'Raaz 4'!
- 'Thor' Chris Hemsworth's crazy visit to India with wife Elsa Pataky! – See pics
- Dia Mirza hails Sonam Kapoor's 'Neerja'!
- Priyanka Chopra's first Marathi film 'Ventilator' kicks off!
- Aadarsh Balakrishna joins cast of 'Neram' remake
- Prabhas to double his weight for ‘Baahubali' part 2?
- Post SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2', Prabhas roped in for 'Srimanthudu' team's next?
- South actress Devayani will star with Jr NTR in 'Janath Garage'!