Working birthday for Ajith Kumar
Chennai: Tamil actor Ajith Kumar was busy shooting for his upcoming untitled action-drama in Jaisalmer on his 42nd birthday Wednesday.
However, the film unit is planning to celebrate later in the evening along with Ajith`s wife Shalini.
"Ajith sir will be busy shooting the climax of his film during the day. We have planned a small party in the evening. His wife Shalini, who has accompanied Ajith sir for the shoot, will join in," a source from the film`s unit said.
Ajith is wrapping up all pending work fast because he is due for a knee surgery Oct 21.
"He wants to complete all projects before be goes for his surgery; therefore, he is working on a tight schedule," he added.
The makers of the film launched a one-minute teaser Wednesday as a birthday gift for Ajith`s fans.
Directed by Vishnuvardhan, the untitled film also features Arya, Nayanthara, Rana Daggubati, Nayantara, Taapsee Pannu, Kishore, Atul Kulkarni, Mahesh Manjrekar and Suma Ranganath in important roles.
Ajith has also begun working on another untitled Tamil film with director Siva. He has already finished 10 days of shoot for the film, which also features Tammannah Bhatia, Vidyullekha Raman and Manochitra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: How much money is each of the commoner getting?
- Dhanteras 2016: Happy Dhanatrayodashi WhatsApp messages, SMS for your friends and family
- Katrina Kaif feels Indian male directors are open to emotions
- Ajay Devgn criticises his own dancing style
- Diwali 2016: Save time and renovate your homes online
- Priyanka Chopra's debut Marathi production Ventilator gets dramatic world premiere
- First look of Prabhas starrer 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' is finally out!
- Vivek Oberoi's to make his Tamil debut with Ajith's next
- SS Rajamouli to share first look of 'Baahubali 2: The Conclusion' at MAMI
- Rana Daggubati, Prabhas’ 'Baahubali 2' promises to be bigger and better