Working birthday for Ajith Kumar
Chennai: Tamil actor Ajith Kumar was busy shooting for his upcoming untitled action-drama in Jaisalmer on his 42nd birthday Wednesday.
However, the film unit is planning to celebrate later in the evening along with Ajith`s wife Shalini.
"Ajith sir will be busy shooting the climax of his film during the day. We have planned a small party in the evening. His wife Shalini, who has accompanied Ajith sir for the shoot, will join in," a source from the film`s unit said.
Ajith is wrapping up all pending work fast because he is due for a knee surgery Oct 21.
"He wants to complete all projects before be goes for his surgery; therefore, he is working on a tight schedule," he added.
The makers of the film launched a one-minute teaser Wednesday as a birthday gift for Ajith`s fans.
Directed by Vishnuvardhan, the untitled film also features Arya, Nayanthara, Rana Daggubati, Nayantara, Taapsee Pannu, Kishore, Atul Kulkarni, Mahesh Manjrekar and Suma Ranganath in important roles.
Ajith has also begun working on another untitled Tamil film with director Siva. He has already finished 10 days of shoot for the film, which also features Tammannah Bhatia, Vidyullekha Raman and Manochitra.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anushka Sharma's 'Sultan' teaser to be out on her birthday?
- Rs 100 crore mark still too far for Shah Rukh Khan's 'Fan'?
- Nobody can portray Lakhan better than me: Anil Kapoor
- Bipasha Basu - Karan Singh Grover wedding: Official pictures from mehendi/ sangeet ceremony are here
- OMG: Akshay Kumar's bodyguard punches a fan – Details inside
- Kamal Haasan to revive an old character in his next with daughter Shruti
- Know what Radhika Apte has to say about Rajinikanth
- Rajinikanth starrer 'Kabali' teaser will be out in May?
- Sardaar Gabbar Singh movie review: Entertaining, but lazily written
- HC refuses interim stay on release of Bengali film based on Sheena case