Working with Rima motivated Tashu Kaushik
Chennai: Southern actress Tashu Kaushik says working with co-star Rima Kallingal in forthcoming Malayalam thriller ‘Escape from Uganda’ motivated her to perform better and in the process she has become her fan.
"I have become Rima`s fan after working with her. Watching her perform motivated me so much to perform better, helped me a lot in doing several tough scenes effortlessly. You can learn a lot by simply observing her act," Tashu said.
"I don`t think any other actress could have played Rima`s part in the film. I feel lucky to have worked with her along with other talented actors such as Parthiepan, who is a popular actor in Tamil industry," she added.
Tashu said she enjoyed shooting in Uganda, where most of the film was shot.
"Uganda is lot greener and its people are nice. It has more than 50 outdoor locations and hence is a great place to shoot. I shot only for a few days but the film`s crew stationed there for nearly two months," said Tashu, who plays a fashion designer in the film.
The film, directed by Rajesh Nair, also features Vijay Babu, Mukesh and several other local actors from Uganda.
‘Escape from Uganda’ is slated to release Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Kamal Haasan to revive an old character in his next with daughter Shruti
- Know what Radhika Apte has to say about Rajinikanth
- Rajinikanth starrer 'Kabali' teaser will be out in May?
- Sardaar Gabbar Singh movie review: Entertaining, but lazily written
- HC refuses interim stay on release of Bengali film based on Sheena case