Yash Raj Films`s `Gunday` to be released in Bengali
Mumbai: Yash Raj Films has decided a Hindi as well as Bengali release of its upcoming film `Gunday` as the movie is set in 70`s Bengal.
Helmed by Ali Abbas Zafar, the movie which stars Ranveer Singh, Arjun Kapoor, Irrfan Khan and Priyanka Chopra in the lead, is releasing on February 14 next year.
"The film is set during Kolkata`s most turbulent times of the 1970`s and this is at the soul of the film with the characters seeped in the culture of that time," said a spokesperson of `Gunday` in a statement.
"Consequently, the plans for releasing the film also in Bengali was finalised at the pre-production stage."
While the movie`s Hindi teaser was released recently, the makers are planning to launch its Bengali version this week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kannada actor Shivarajkumar suffers minor heart attack, admitted to hospital
- Rajinikanth lauds makers of 'Puli'
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- What made Anushka Shetty do ‘Rudhramadevi’?
- Satyajit Ray's 'Apu Trilogy' in top five greatest Asian films