Ravi Jadhav's Banjo, a musical drama that centres on a band of Mumbai slum boys who whip up a storm with their voices and instruments, is a botched-up cinematic gig that no amount of noise can revi
Half of the star-rating extra for the sheer abundance of acting talent that Manish Gupta’s stylish confidently-shot whodunit throws forward, with Kay Kay Menon helming the murder mystery as an waln
The ‘Seventh son of the seventh son’ sounds mystically powerful and alluring. But alas! This remains just a distant fantasy in Director Sergei Bodrov's ‘Seventh Son’.
With an alternate title, ‘The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance,’ which appears in the movie's opening credits; "Birdman" is an intense, tantalising and tragic dramedy.
‘Hawaizaada’; Cast: Mithun Chakraborty, Ayushmann Khurrana, Pallavi Sharda, Naman Jain, Jayant Kriplani, Natasha Sinha; Director: Vibhu Virender Puri
While the word "Foxcatcher" conjures up images of a person hunting foxes, the title is used as an apt metaphor. It is the name of the team that assimilated talented wrestlers.
All proud Indians have waited long for this to come. Filmmaker Neeraj Pandey's 'Baby' is by no means a little baby in terms of its content and screenplay.
‘Dolly Ki Doli’ produced by Arbaaz Khan and directed by Abhishek Dogra is among those films, which have women as their protagonist.
Based on the biography of one of America's best snipers, Chris Kyle, which is co-written along with Scott McEwen and Jim DeFelice, Clint Eastwood's "American Sniper" is an engaging war drama that i
Human mind is a slave to its impulses. The genre of erotic horror glorifies the extreme of some of the more ghastly impulses.
A comedy caper centred on cussed, crooked individuals out to outsmarting each other, when handled right, can yield an enjoyable genre film.
‘The Theory of Everything’; Cast: Eddie Redmayne, Felicity Jones, David Thewlis, Emily Watson, Charlie Cox, Simon McBurney and Maxine Peake; Director: James Marsh
‘Aambala’; Cast: Vishal Krishna Reddy, Hansika Motwani, Vaibhav Reddy, Santhanam, Satish, Ramya Krishnan, Kiran Rathod, Lakshmi, Maadhavi Latha, Madhuurima Banerjee, Manobala, Thulasi and Pradeep Rawat; Director: Sundar C
‘Sharaafat Gayi Tel Lene’; Cast: Zayed Khan, Rannvijay Singh, Anupam Kher, Tena Desae, Talia Bentson; Director: Gurmmeet Singh
Based on a true story, "The Imitation Game" is a tribute to Alan Turing, a man who under nerve-racking pressure helped shorten World War II by nearly 2 years and in turn saved a million lives.
Shankar, who wears his commercial tag like a medallion, has an addiction for making big commercial films. While he's been quite successful at it all these years, it has slowly started to have an adverse effect on his films to the extent that even the presence of a bankable star, say Vikram, doesn't add much value to the output.
"Somebody murdered your mother in my house. I don't know who did it or why, but I'll find out," Bryan Mills assures his daughter Kim. This forms the crux of "Taken 3".
Based on a true story that made headlines in the early 1970 in the US, "Big Eyes" is the tale of deceit and exploitation in the matrimonial sphere of an expressionist artist, where the husband take
We have seen a lot of northern India and heard the dialect which strikes a hit note with the audiences, recently.
Secret of the Tomb" as the last Hollywood film to be released in 2014, the year ends with a whimper.
- Lovemaking makes men more likely to feel divine: Study
- You are like butter, cheeks are red, you must be a Kashmiri: Asaram Bapu to AIIMS nurse
- Film Festivals purest form of education for budding filmmakers: Arjun Kapoor
- US Senate to vote on override of Saudi 9/11 bill
- US presidential debate: Donald Trump blames Hillary Clinton for rise of Islamic State
- Brahamdagh Bugti thanks Sushma Swaraj for calling Pakistani war crimes in Balochistan "the height of atrocities"
- 9 injured in shooting incident in Houston, Texas
- Jammu and Kashmir: Terrorist attack on Army brigade headquarters in Uri
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- DNA: Will India help Balochistan like it helped Bangladesh?
- Who will take responsibility of soldiers martyred in Uri attack?
- DNA: Analyzing Nawaz Sharif's speech at UN general assembly
- 12 terrorists crossing LoC killed by Indian army in Uri's Lachhipura
- Why is Nawaz Sharif quiet on Balochistan?
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- REALITY CHECK! Here's truth behind 'Indian Army welfare fund' message going viral on WhatsApp after Uri attack
- What a poem! Hours after Uri attack, Indian soldier blasts Pakistan; video goes viral - MUST WATCH
- Uri terror attack: As it happened
- Height of insensitivity! AAP MLA Gopal Rai's escort's car overturns in Chhattisgarh, minister drives away leaving injured jawans behind
- Uri attack: If Pakistanis have chosen war, let's go for it, says Vijender Singh
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders