A Dame to Kill For’ is a neo-noir film packed with stylish effects, dramatic action and incredibly startling short stories consisting of flawed heroes, dangerous femme fatales and psychotic villains. The intended result is an exaggerated, unsympathetic and caricatured take on film noir of the 1950s and 1960s.
The new `angry young man` of Indian cinema has arrived and how—meet Ajay Devgn, aka DCP Bajirao Singham. What better day than Independence Day to release a film which presents the sentiment of national fervour with tongue-and-cheek humour on the corrupt political system of the country.
Two-film old Karthik Subbaraj has become adept at conning his audiences with his completely unpredictable films. If his debut film "Pizza" was a con story covered with layers of a horror thriller, "Jigarthanda" is a satirical tale of a filmmaker (Karthik Subbaraj himself) wanting to make a gangster film.
- After Zuckerberg, OurMine hacks Sundar Pichai's Quora and Twitter accounts!
- When Lady Gaga met Dalai Lama!
- Euro 2016 LIVE: Italy Vs Spain
- Pakistan admits stalling India's NSG bid, Sartaj Aziz discloses Nawaz Sharif's secret
- Rajinikanth doing well, in US for medical test: Brother
- Shiva Thapa, Manoj Kumar can win gold at Rio Olympics: Vikas Krishan
- Wimbledon 2016: Novak Djokovic begins title defence with a solid victory
- Minor girl gang raped by 33 men in Brazil
- PM Modi's speech at 'Zara Muskura Do' event
- Delhi: Woman gives birth to baby in PCR van
- An overview of PM Modi's Meghalaya tour
- Audi Reviews by Virat Kohli : Zgnition
- 9th Edition DNA Auto Show in Mumbai
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Lionel Messi Injury Video: Witness the moment that scared everyone
- Those with illegal money to be prosecuted: Jaitley on Panama Papers
- 10 killed in Bangladesh poll violence
- Watch: Now make a call just by squeezing your smartphone!
- Life beyond cricket: Humanist Rohit Sharma visits orphanage after IPL stint
- Delhi court reserves order on criminal complaint against Arvind Kejriwal
- Fishermen killing case: Accused Italian marine Salvatore Girone returns home from India