`Hasee Toh Phasee` review: Tugs at your heart with its quirkiness!
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, `Hasee to phasee` is ideal for young couples out to celebrate romance. It’s the typical feel good rom-com that brings together the handsome Sidharth Malhotra and the effervescent Parineeti Chopra.
- Now, Centre moves Supreme Court seeking relaxation on ban on diesel taxis in Delhi/NCR
- Jacqueline Fernandez's latest hairstyle will make you call your stylist asap! Check inside
- Robot surgeon stitches tissue without help from human doctors – Watch!
- Visit Mahabalipuram to admire monolithic structures and ancient rock works – See Pics
- Goa MLA Atanasio Monserrate booked for allegedly raping minor girl, case transferred to crime branch unit
- Hollywood bound? Deepika Padukone auditions for role in Tom Cruise starrer 'The Mummy'
- Facebook opens office in Malaysia
- Expert analysis on policy outcomes of RBI
- Expert analysis on Real State sector
- Must watch video of Gatimaan express launch event
- Watch: India's fastest train Gatimaan express launched
- DNA: Analysis of India's fastest train 'Gatiman Express' - Part I
- DNA: Analysis of India's fastest train 'Gatiman Express' - Part II
- DNA: Why Aamir Hussain is an inspiration for everyone
- LIVE RBI Monetary Policy Review: Part of investigative team looking into Panama leaks, says Raghuram Rajan
- Preity Zinta aka Mrs Gene Goodenough back in India post marriage – See first pic
- Vistara to operate daily Chandigarh-Delhi flights
- WATCH: Kanhaiya Kumar at it again; slams RSS, BJP and ABVP saying 'they see Ram in Babri Masjid'
- Rape survivor refused stretcher in Uttar Pradesh hospital
- World Health Day: Myths and facts about diabetes mellitus
- Ram temple issue: SC dismisses Swamy's plea seeking early hearing
- Deepika Padukone LOOKS crisp in white! View pics
- Ranbir Kapoor is trying THIS NEW fad to kick the butt!
- Vidya Balan's 'Kahaani 2' release date OUT!
- Are Indians shifting their focus from gyming to dancing – Click here to read more
- Interesting! Here’s how India women feel about representation of woman in movies